2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Zac Taylor should have made Marvin Lewis an asst for a day so he could see feel what a Bengals playoff win feels like.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Explosion Reaction GIF

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was the one from tonight. If I ever was forced to be a fan of another team, Bills Mafia would be it

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

I’m frozEn as fuck I’m blackout drunk and I just smashed my old lady from the back in the parking lot letttttttttttttssssssssssss goooooooooooo Buffallllooooool

Where the pats fans at?!?!?? Come on out boys and take your beating. You fags were out in full effect a month ago talking bout the dynasty is back and max Jones is a hero and blah blah blah chowda

Mac Jones is a rag armed bitch with a torso that looks like 49 pounds of chewed bubble gum you Boston pricks. I never thought white privilege existed till I saw that fag on a football field send him back to the dodge dealership where he belongs fuck you

Heyyyyyyhyyyyy ehhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh

I’m going through a table and sleeping for a week tuck you chiefs we coming to your town gonna fuck you without consent whooooooooooooo

This is the biggest L Boston had taken since the marathon bombing at least that got a marky mark movie made about it this will be an all time loss

7 drives 7 touchdowns hows that ass taste - only time in HISTORY, where a team didnt punt, kick a FG, or have aturnover. ALL TIME PERFORMANCE 150 years this shit aint happened

JOSH HAMMERCOCK ALLEN BENT OVER THE number 2 Defense with 300 passing 70 rushing and 5 TD

TIME TO SLEEP IN THE CAR CAUSE IM TRAPPED IN TRAFFIC FUCK YOU PATRIOTS EAT A DILDO YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING, THANKFUL FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT SO MUCH WINNING WAS WASTED ON YOU OVER THE LAST 20 YOU IRISH TRASH

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 11 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This was the one from tonight. If I ever was forced to be a fan of another team, Bills Mafia would be it

Come on in daddy we got some brews and wings for you. You ever thought you wanted to see a 68 year old woman with a bon jovi haircut blow a guy then fall down stairs?!!! COme to Buffalo and see a game

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was decades of rage getting purged by the Bills. They better hope they saved something in the tank for their likely game against the Titans next week.

On the plus side the Boston sports fans will vanish or two team it for the rest of the season in this thread (and elsewhere). Darth Bill might decide to hand over the spurs after that fucking beatdown. I think if you take out the more egregious Superbowl blowouts involving the Bills, that might be the worst playoff shelacking ever.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean that whole thing is dumb, neither one of them accomplish all that shit without the other. Brady went to a pretty loaded team and the pats had to at least pseudo rebuild and have a rookie QB. I hate the patriots more than most and still realize that shit is just dumb.
Loaded team that had no made the playoffs in over a decade. Lets not forget what a shit show they were before arrived.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After tonight, I am so thankful that as long as the Cowboys keep it within 30 of the 9ers, I will know they won't be the most overhyped team in the playoffs. I can live with that.
The badder Mc Doofus fucks up the sooner you can get rid of him for an actual coach.

Sterling

El Presidente
A

Loaded team that had no made the playoffs in over a decade. Lets not forget what a shit show they were before arrived.
They were definitely on an upswing and loaded with talent. Winston turned the ball over like 40+ times by himself the season before he got there, that's hard to overcome. Obviously he improved the team, nobody is suggesting he's not better than winston, but the 2 teams were going in opposite directions when he swapped.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They were definitely on an upswing and loaded with talent. Winston turned the ball over like 40+ times by himself the season before he got there, that's hard to overcome. Obviously he improved the team, nobody is suggesting he's not better than winston, but the 2 teams were going in opposite directions when he swapped.
They won 7 games in 2019. 5 in 2018. With Brady and who he brings to the team they win a god damned superlbowl the first year. If you think they even sniff that with out him you are bat shit crazy.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I’m frozEn as fuck I’m blackout drunk and I just smashed my old lady from the back in the parking lot letttttttttttttssssssssssss goooooooooooo Buffallllooooool

Where the pats fans at?!?!?? Come on out boys and take your beating. You fags were out in full effect a month ago talking bout the dynasty is back and max Jones is a hero and blah blah blah chowda

Mac Jones is a rag armed bitch with a torso that looks like 49 pounds of chewed bubble gum you Boston pricks. I never thought white privilege existed till I saw that fag on a football field send him back to the dodge dealership where he belongs fuck you

Heyyyyyyhyyyyy ehhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh

I’m going through a table and sleeping for a week tuck you chiefs we coming to your town gonna fuck you without consent whooooooooooooo

This is the biggest L Boston had taken since the marathon bombing at least that got a marky mark movie made about it this will be an all time loss

7 drives 7 touchdowns hows that ass taste - only time in HISTORY, where a team didnt punt, kick a FG, or have aturnover. ALL TIME PERFORMANCE 150 years this shit aint happened

JOSH HAMMERCOCK ALLEN BENT OVER THE number 2 Defense with 300 passing 70 rushing and 5 TD

TIME TO SLEEP IN THE CAR CAUSE IM TRAPPED IN TRAFFIC FUCK YOU PATRIOTS EAT A DILDO YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING, THANKFUL FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT SO MUCH WINNING WAS WASTED ON YOU OVER THE LAST 20 YOU IRISH TRASH

And THIS is why we stick our noses up at you Buffalo backwater clowns. You typing this from the outhouse? Maybe your cousinwife's mothers house? Better known as auntie to the rest of the family? Need I go back to your last Super bowl victory where you.../aghast...you have none. Your claim to fame in the NFL is four straight losses, and dildos on the field. Now please take your white walker ass back in the house. You've chopped enough wood for the evening.

/sips his earl grey tea

Good day sir!

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Fumble
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
They won 7 games in 2019. 5 in 2018. With Brady and who he brings to the team they win a god damned superlbowl the first year. If you think they even sniff that with out him you are bat shit crazy.
They won 7 games in 2019 because their QB was a turnover machine of historic proportions. If Winston had been around the league average for turnovers they'd have probably been a playoff team or at least in the mix. But my point was that team had a lot more talent and was getting better even without Tom. Are you suggesting that if Tom had stayed with the Patriots that they'd have won it last season or this season? The Bucs have are the best offense he's played on since Randy Moss and the 16-0 days, and you can argue that this Bucs team is deeper if not better at the top end.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They won 7 games in 2019 because their QB was a turnover machine of historic proportions. If Winston had been around the league average for turnovers they'd have probably been a playoff team or at least in the mix. But my point was that team had a lot more talent and was getting better even without Tom. Are you suggesting that if Tom had stayed with the Patriots that they'd have won it last season or this season? The Bucs have are the best offense he's played on since Randy Moss and the 16-0 days, and you can argue that this Bucs team is deeper if not better at the top end.
My point is with out Tom the buccs most likely miss the playoffs again and definitely don't win the Superbowl.

Sterling

El Presidente
My point is with out Tom the buccs most likely miss the playoffs again and definitely don't win the Superbowl.
I don't think he's the only QB that could have done that though. And the Pats were already on the decline with or without him.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't think he's the only QB that could have done that though. And the Pats were already on the decline with or without him.
Pats have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion so no idea why you keep bringing them up. Of all the QBs that could have gone to the team name another that would win them a Superbowl in the first year. Go on ill wait.

Sterling

El Presidente
Pats have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion so no idea why you keep bringing them up. Of all the QBs that could have gone to the team name another that would win them a Superbowl in the first year. Go on ill wait.
How is it not part of the discussion when it was in response to specifically a comment about Tom shitting on Bill's legacy and involves both people. Which has to at least be in part because he's not winning right now, but he wouldn't be winning jack shit now with Brady either.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How is it not part of the discussion when it was in response to specifically a comment about Tom shitting on Bill's legacy and involves both people. Which has to at least be in part because he's not winning right now, but he wouldn't be winning jack shit now with Brady either.
You seem to think the Buccaners were going somewhere with out Brady and thats not true clearly given their history.

The Pats wouldn't be a super bowl contender but no way Brady gets embarrassed the way they did tonight if hes on the Pats.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

The bucs had the best roster other than QB in the NFL and Brady walked into it, i dont foul him for it. Same with Peyton going to Denver. amazing roster , add an all time QB and you win it all. no hate
And THIS is why we stick our noses up at you Buffalo backwater clowns. You typing this from the outhouse? Maybe your cousinwife's mothers house? Better known as auntie to the rest of the family? Need I go back to your last Super bowl victory where you.../aghast...you have none. Your claim to fame in the NFL is four straight losses, and dildos on the field. Now please take your white walker ass back in the house. You've chopped enough wood for the evening.

/sips his earl grey tea

Good day sir!

Did your Earl grey get stirred by a penis? Sound like it Gabriel.

WHOOOOOOO

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The bucs had the best roster other than QB in the NFL and Brady walked into it, i dont foul him for it. Same with Peyton going to Denver. amazing roster , add an all time QB and you win it all. no hate

Did your Earl grey get stirred by a penis? Sound like it Gabriel.

WHOOOOOOO
He didnt just walk into it. He brought key pieces with him. Gronk and Brown. Both important to their playoff success.