2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
That sucks, or that is so appropriate, that that is Jimmy's last throw as a 49er?

You'd have to think that, given the Rams and Stafford, that the 49ers try to bring in a veteran (obv. Rodgers would be the #1 option).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams signed Mathew Stafford 365 days ago and won their only Superbowl 22 years ago on this day.

Also, kid wasn't wearing pants and wife said it was good luck so I took mine off too. Sorry Niners fans!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Damn!!!! Sucks that will be Jimmy’s last throw as a 49er.

Good luck in the super bowl, Rams, bring the Lombardi back to the NFC West.

More than likely his last throw in the playoffs. Kyle Shanahan worked black magic to make Jimmy G a competitive QB.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait until Jimmy G ends up the starting QB for the Washington Commanders next year :(

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That sucks, or that is so appropriate, that that is Jimmy's last throw as a 49er?

You'd have to think that, given the Rams and Stafford, that the 49ers try to bring in a veteran (obv. Rodgers would be the #1 option).
The copium is going to be epic when the 9ers roll out next season with Trey Lance as their Game 1 starter....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
SuperBowl Trivia: There have only been 2 QBs in the SuperBowl era to be the starting QBs on a college National Championship team and a SuperBowl winning team:

Joe Montana and Joe Namath.

GO JOE!!!!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
SuperBowl Trivia: There have only been 2 QBs in the SuperBowl era to be the starting QBs on a college National Championship team and a SuperBowl winning team:

Joe Montana and Joe Namath.

GO JOE!!!!

Julio Cesar Rome GIF by Luis Ricardo

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users