2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As a St Louis resident, fuck the Rams.
Dont be salty you got beat by a rook.

super troopers GIF by Fox Searchlight

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never would have called the Bengals but I did call the Rams in the preseason.

Yeah I had Rams as one of the strongest contenders after upgrading at QB. Just thought it might be tough to go through Tampa and/or GB, plus their rough division. Turns out they beat all of them save GB who the Niners took care of.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Lifelong Bengals fan checking in.

Jimmy was kind enough to play the way he did on the last two series so we wouldn't miss him after he was gone.

I don't think there was one holding call in either game.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I cant help but be hateful today. The bengals took our spot. This is for the bills. Losers to heroes. They fucked it up and Joe Burrows leaped them.

So hard.

Good for them.

Also Damn good for Stafford. He ate alot of shit for alot of years. Cool to see two new teams in the SB.

Still........This was our year and it blows that13 seconds ended it.

Hopefully this run leads more retard youth to see the greatness that was Eric Dickerson. Soemhow all he tik tok trends seem to think the rams never existed before Kupp. Like Dickerson and Faulk arent all time talent

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Now that I've slightly recovered from my drunken haze, I'd like to admit that I was pretty off on Stafford. Dude came up pretty big in the playoffs. Fuck...maybe I'm still drunk, actually...

• 1Worf
  • 1Touchdown
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

For the first time at least since the merger, the No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 seed from both the AFC and NFC didn’t advance to the Super Bowl.

Crazy fucking year indeed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
That Tartt drop.. not quite Kyle Williams bad because he only did it once, but that plays going down in championship game infamy. feel bad for him, that's one you'll never get over. Rams clearly were the better team, but Niners were that close to facing a team they beat a month ago on the road. Dreams of a Bengal Bowl 3-peat gone.

So when the hell we gettin Rodgers...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That drop was bad but so was the shoulda been TD earlier in the game. Lots of championship game nerves.

Really I think the coaching was fucking awful on both sides tonight. 4th quarter Kyle just shit the bed. 4th and 2 and McVay calls the dumbest challenge of all time to give you time to call your best fucking play and you punt the ball?

I just don't understand not giving Deebo the ball more. Did we ever stop a WR screen to Deebo?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That drop was bad but so was the shoulda been TD earlier in the game. Lots of championship game nerves.

Really I think the coaching was fucking awful on both sides tonight. 4th quarter Kyle just shit the bed. 4th and 2 and McVay calls the dumbest challenge of all time to give you time to call your best fucking play and you punt the ball?

I just don't understand not giving Deebo the ball more. Did we ever stop a WR screen to Deebo?
Shanny is known for this 2nd half, conservative bullshit. It's how he lost in Atlanta, how he lost the SB in '19, and it's partially responsible for the loss here. You ran between the tackles all game, despite the Rams shutting it down. Nonetheless, Shanahan sticks with it - ok, fine. You're up 10 in the 4th quarter in what is obviously a pretty defensive game. Now would be a GREAT time to stick with that running game you were so fuckin' stubborn on not changing and burn up some clock, keep the Rams off the field, etc.

GO DEEP, AIYUK! WE AIRIN' THIS BITCH OUT!!

Like I said, 49ers had ZERO business even making it that far and the better team won. Niners only GOT to that game on a freak collapse by the Lambs in week 18 and a freak ST play against Green Bay. They were the weaker team in ALL those games. That's exactly why I was so adamant about wanting TB to win last week. That said, if not for a few drops by the Rams and the INT by Stafford, 49ers are never really in that game and get blown the fuck out. Rams DOMINATED T.O.P., especially in the first half.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Like I said, 49ers had ZERO business even making it that far and the better team won. Niners only GOT to that game on a freak collapse by the Lambs in week 18 and a freak ST play against Green Bay. They were the weaker team in ALL those games. That's exactly why I was so adamant about wanting TB to win last week. That said, if not for a few drops by the Rams and the INT by Stafford, 49ers are never really in that game and get blown the fuck out. Rams DOMINATED T.O.P., especially in the first half.

I always dislike this kind of take. The 49ers exceeded expectations for the season, but absolutely had business being there. I and many others wrote them off after the 2-4 start, but they played well in the second half of the season and earned their playoff spot. They outplayed 2 of the highest scoring offenses in the league in the first 2 rounds and held them to low point totals.

Last night they played a close game against a good Rams team and both teams had a lot of “what if” plays that could have changed the game one way or the other. It’s not like San Francisco got blown the fuck out.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So when the hell we gettin Rodgers...
Like I said, the copium that's going to be consumed next year in San Fran when Trey Lance is the game 1 starter will make anything Cowboys fans have done look like small potatoes

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watching them interview Burrow this morning and I realized the dude looks like Jim Bruer.

Here's a pic from the interview

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Like I said, the copium that's going to be consumed next year in San Fran when Trey Lance is the game 1 starter will make anything Cowboys fans have done look like small potatoes
You keep saying this and I legit don't understand what you are talking about.