2021 AssHat Voting Round 4

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - Tarisk is kind of an asshat, but how did he manage to get this far? Macho Ma'am takes this one easily.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - Gavinmad Gavinmad isn't really much of an asshat at all, it was only a joke nom. I had no idea you would make it this far, and I honestly thought I would advance here not you. If it's any consolation, you're now about to be squished by the Godzilla of asshats.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - Only because Sanrith wants it too bad. On pure behavior outside of the Stonkhouse, he's earned it. You can't appear to want it though, it gives away the game. Maybe next year!

Xequecal vs. Foler - In a perhaps stunning upset, Foler takes this IMO. Plus, Foler will HATE having to wear this avatar for the allotted time. Such blows to a foolish faux-narcissist's ego are hard to bear and watching him squirm under the weight of this 'victory' will be /chef's kiss. Whereas Xeq would go on like nothing happened, just like in years past.

If Foler actually had a Pista, someone ninja-ing into his estate(trailerpark) and guerilla slapping an FoH Asshat bumper sticker on his Pista('12 Prius) and then posting the pic to Screenshots would win the internet. It's head canon like this that makes Foler the Asshat we deserve!

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa (Guy is a binger)

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi (Another binger)

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes (garbage)

Xequecal vs. Foler (Previous winners should be excluded)

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
We should give @Xequecal a lifetime asshat achievement award and take him out of the brackets for ever. He is the Micheal Jordan of American Hating Faggot Commie Pedophiles and pretty much the only person who could save Folder who is a total Mike Pence.

This.

Including Xequecal in an annual contest isn't fair to the other AssHats.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This.

Including Xequecal in an annual contest isn't fair to the other AssHats.
Hmmm, so calling someone an Asshat is no big deal, but calling them a Xequecal is a major insult?

Story checks out.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Tarisk vs. Vanessa, this was earned by shitting up the quote thread.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi, carbs master and the dog penis thing.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes, just because.

Xequecal vs. Foler, this was the most difficult choice. Folgers contributes to several threads I read. Xeq just does the opposite.

• 1Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tarisk vs. Vanessa neg botting faggot

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi you got the moves to go all the way.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes neg botting faggot 2.0

Xequecal vs. Foler america hating commie pedophile loser

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - tarisk doesn't belong in this competition. I can't fathom how thin your skin has to be to get triggered by a reactionbot. Cthonic might be partyl to blame for this because his constant pozloads made us all feel warm and fuzzy in the early days of this iteration of the board. But you people need to get your shit together and ignore the neggers.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - It's all been said, but not enough. Sloppy seconds from a dog. Snorted coke off a dick and still doesn't think he's gay. Thinks his professional doms are actually in love with him.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - It's like getting to vote for folger twice.

Xequecal vs. Foler - It's like getting to vote for sanrith twice.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tarisk vs. Vanessa

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Sanrith Descartes

Xequecal
vs. Foler

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
now it's getting interesting

Tarisk vs. Vanessa - if Narcissus was a bass player with bolt-on tits and an itty bitty weenie (and a pharmakos advocate to boot - /puke)

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - ugh, this guy is terrible and not sure what he has in common with anyone else on this forum. whenever he shows up in a thread it sucks doggy dick

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - although he'd wear the award with pride like a dried load on his chin, he's not going to win the next round anyway

Xequecal vs. Foler - definite finalist. his tired act is exhausted and was never that amusing to begin with

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - doesn't necessarily deserve it but I feel he won't be posting 57 pages of BS in multiple threads

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - Gav is cool

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - you and Filer should fuck and get it over with. Also my phone is now autocorrecting to filer instead of folder. That's neat.

Xequecal vs. Foler - What LLR said.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - I don't even know who this dude is, but the last thing Vanessa needs is more attention. He needs to just listen to some Nirvana instead.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - He's apparently half-Skaven aka gutter trash. Also, he sucks off Cocker Spaniels in his spare time. Degenerate.

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Sanrith Descartes - Total fucking loser who still pretends he's a fat, tub of shit in a 22 year old video game. In a very obvious form of projection, he's also a fat tub of shit IRL.

Xequecal vs. Foler - Overall swell guy and worth a BOATLOAD of money. It sounds like his Pista is a real piece of shit though. Should've sold that hunk of trash and sprang for the Aventador SVJ like myself.

• 7Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 7 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - Don't vote for bots.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi -

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - Don't vote for bots.

Xequecal vs. Foler -

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - He won't win, I know. But people on my ignore list always get a vote.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - See above.

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Sanrith Descartes -
1637177289884.png

Xequecal vs. Foler - Your future winner. Calling it now.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa -
jlawok6.gif

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi -
vomit1.png

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes -
bin_empty.png

Xequecal vs. Foler -
tiresome1.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - shrug

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - asshat will go along with his assless chaps

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - I'm hedging my bets that this rping ogre will finally get the award he's earned

Xequecal vs. Foler - no contest

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa -

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi -

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes -

Xequecal vs. Foler -

• 1Potato