2021 AssHat Voting Round 4

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus christ Oblio Oblio
200w.gif

get to work

(i can't post a white guy whipping a jogger, b/c this is a pussy forum...)

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Sanrith Descartes

Xequecal vs. Foler

• 1Harrow
  • 1Comrade

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - The only person in the history of this forum to be more delusional than Hodj

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - Gavin is just Gavin, Ossoi is on another level. I am pretty sure I saved him from a from a self dox once where he posted his facebook homepage and forgot to redact the url

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes -
1637186540825.png
1637186541344.png
1637186541901.png
1637186542297.png
1637186542694.png
1637186543101.png
1637186543957.png
1637186544448.png
1637186544943.png

Xequecal vs. Foler - At least Foler is funny...sometimes.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - The only person in the history of this forum to be more delusional than Hodj

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - Gavin is just Gavin, Ossoi is on another level. I am pretty sure I saved him from a from a self dox once where he posted his facebook homepage and forgot to redact the url

1637186540825.png

1637186541344.png

1637186541901.png

1637186542297.png

1637186542694.png

Xequecal vs. Foler - At least Foler is funny...sometimes.

(lulz copy pasta, voting errors)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Tarisk vs. Vanessa

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Sanrith Descartes

Xequecal vs. Foler: As if there is any other choice, he's going to win and he deserves to because he puts the most effort into it. And I believe in rewarding effort.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa Steve for the win. No further explanation needed.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - As much fun as it would be to advance Male Mist, Ossoi and his degeneracy win this handily.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - I would actually have to care about harrowbot to pick him over the guy who helped create the gay as fuck larp that was the Gold Civil War.

Xequecal vs. Foler - Xeq is ignored by more than half the active posters and still manages to shit up every single thread he posts in. Booze is absolutely right in that Xeq should be elevated to lifetime asshat and let the minor leaguers compete against more equal competition.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Tarisk vs. Vanessa Steve for the win. No further explanation needed.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - As much fun as it would be to advance Male Mist, Ossoi and his degeneracy win this handily.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - I would actually have to care about harrowbot to pick him over the guy who helped create the gay as fuck larp that was the Gold Civil War.

Xequecal vs. Foler - Xeq is ignored by more than half the active posters and still manages to shit up every single thread he posts in. Booze is absolutely right in that Xeq should be elevated to lifetime asshat and let the minor leaguers compete against more equal competition.
Honestly if (when) he wins this year, it might be worth making a rule about if you win consecutively X times, you move into the Asshat Hall of Fame and are no longer eligible. Then in a few years, we can have a Asshat HoF bracket.

• 9Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 9 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa -
jlawok6.gif

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi -
vomit1.png

bin_empty.png

Xequecal vs. Foler -
tiresome1.gif
This is perfect so please record it as my vote as well.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - tarisk doesn't belong in this competition. I can't fathom how thin your skin has to be to get triggered by a reactionbot. Cthonic might be partyl to blame for this because his constant pozloads made us all feel warm and fuzzy in the early days of this iteration of the board. But you people need to get your shit together and ignore the neggers.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - It's all been said, but not enough. Sloppy seconds from a dog. Snorted coke off a dick and still doesn't think he's gay. Thinks his professional doms are actually in love with him.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - It's like getting to vote for folger twice.

Xequecal vs. Foler - It's like getting to vote for sanrith twice.

foler isn’t the asshat we deserve, but he’s the asshat we need. Echoing this one for my vote

love you folger don’t change a thing.
Xeq needs permanent badge/medal and retirement from this

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - I ain't gonna lie and say I have a clue as to Tarisk's Asshattery. You go, gurl.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - I have one ignored, guess which one. Posted some of the dumbest things I have ever read, to go along with the degeneracy.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - Just because Mud is such a bitch, Imma vote for Sanrith.

Xequecal vs. Foler - The undisputed champion Asshat Allstar first-rounder. I agree he has to be removed because he is unbeatable in this category.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - Don't give attention whores attention

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - How the fuck has gavin made it this far?

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - Mudcrush wants it too much.

Xequecal vs. Foler - Cringe

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - Don't give attention whores attention

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - How the fuck has gavin made it this far?

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - Mudcrush wants it too much.

Xequecal vs. Foler - Cringe
I skate through every year until I get paired against one of the eventual finalists.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa- Hey look, Tarisk, I am helping out!

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi- The underdog's campaign ends against a finalist, indeed.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes- Harrowingly easy.

Xequecal vs. Foler- Ooohhh the dramer. The dracison. Sadly, I can no longer Trust the Plan(tm) but have to go with straight up Hattery.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users