2021 AssHat Winner!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
winning WoW classic applies here
3c9.jpg
lol Ossoi Ossoi didnt even win at wow classic. His try hard guild couldnt even crack top 10 of the speedrunning guilds because they would regularly wipe on such hard content like Razuvious and Loatheb

• 3Worf
  • 2Harrow
  • 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thanks for doing the digging, it's appreciated!

Ossoi is totally correct. Saying he fucked a dog is just a complete lie, as I suspected. Our forum degenerate even has limits... I mean... that's just unreal levels of horrible. As in if someone literally committed bestiality, they should be banned. No questions or forgiveness... just yeet them.

It's like calling Gavin a pedophile... outright slander especially when the slander is really, really awful is not funny.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I may be showing my age here, but my preferred term for Ossoi is Eskimo Cousins with a dog. Have fun with that google rabbit hole.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I voted for Foler Foler just because he has shit up more threads than Ossoi Ossoi I don’t really pay much attention to the asshat thread but I'm now glad he lost. This is actually funny he fucking lost at losing and is now butthurt about it lmao

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Leon

<Silver Donator>
@latheboy Vanessa Vanessa

I normally wouldn't ruin a good story with the truth, but in this case the truth is plenty bad enough by itself. This is the second time he talked about it. In the previous mention I believe he mentioned going down on her. So he fucked a girl who fucks dogs. Sloppy seconds from a dog. According to those aids commercials, when you fuck a girl, you fuck everyone she's ever fucked. It's just catchier to call him a dog fucker than a dog sloppy seconder.

The next couple quotes are him defending it because the dog consented.

And while we're here, here's the infamous story of doing a line of coke off a dude's dick. To this day he maintains that he didn't suck it and it's not gay.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Victory Speech:

That's damn right, you proved yourself incapable of running in the speed run meta. You are the anti-Forrest Gump and you're probably one of these forum wackjobs who can't eat the box of chocolates because you think they'll make you fat. Instead you fast because that's the closest you'll get to actually being fast

Hey, I like the cut of your jib.

Lets talk about your life a little.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who can speed run the solved game with fury warriors and world buffs the fastest

There's a week lockout on the raids.. hm

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I voted for Foler Foler just because he has shit up more threads than Ossoi Ossoi I don’t really pay much attention to the asshat thread but I'm now glad he lost. This is actually funny he fucking lost at losing and is now butthurt about it lmao
Mmmhmm, the loser embraces the attention even if people openly despise him. Losing at being a loser is a serious blow to his warped ego because he won't have the title or avatar to parade around.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is there any way we can change his asshat avatar to this for the duration of his reign?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We are having a new contest this year called Ossoi Ossoi Kennel Club, and there'll be multiple winners

Anyone owned by me in a thread will become part of my pack and have an Ossoi 🐾🐾 badge. This will give them exclusive access to the Kennel, a winners only section of the forum

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We are having a new contest this year called Ossoi Ossoi Kennel Club, and there'll be multiple winners

Anyone owned by me in a thread will become part of my pack and have an Ossoi 🐾🐾 badge. This will give them exclusive access to the Kennel, a winners only section of the forum
the messengers cute dog GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like