2021 AssHat Winner!!!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Imagine having no chill. Poor foldies, be less of a Mike Pence.
Foler missed the asshat.png

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whatever you say, Asshat.
Best part of this is he has gone through the mental process to determine that taking sloppy seconds from a dog is not as bad as directly fucking a dog himself. He has put some thought into this.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Best part of this is he has gone through the mental process to determine that taking sloppy seconds from a dog is not as bad as directly fucking a dog himself. He has put some thought into this.

One could even say that this was really just the...icing on the proverbial cake...

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Victory Speech:
Lol, the funny thing is you actually believe you won a race nobody was running.

That's damn right, you proved yourself incapable of running in the speed run meta. You are the anti-Forrest Gump and you're probably one of these forum wackjobs who can't eat the box of chocolates because you think they'll make you fat. Instead you fast because that's the closest you'll get to actually being fast

• 3Cringe
  • 2WTF
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Victory Speech:

That's damn right, you proved yourself incapable of running in the speed run meta. You are the anti-Forrest Gump and you're probably one of these forum wackjobs who can't eat the box of chocolates because you think they'll make you fat. Instead you fast because that's the closest you'll get to actually being fast

You earned your hat well. The fact that you act like you were even part of your guild as a fucking resto druid in classic makes it even funnier.

Tell us again how you discovered warriors wear leather on private servers 15 years after it was cleared. That was some hilarious shit.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
So without spending years reading the marriage thread, who has a link to the said post about the dog?
I only read about it in passing comments in his skin thread and thought it was a joke!

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
latheboy latheboy Vanessa Vanessa

I normally wouldn't ruin a good story with the truth, but in this case the truth is plenty bad enough by itself. This is the second time he talked about it. In the previous mention I believe he mentioned going down on her. So he fucked a girl who fucks dogs. Sloppy seconds from a dog. According to those aids commercials, when you fuck a girl, you fuck everyone she's ever fucked. It's just catchier to call him a dog fucker than a dog sloppy seconder.

I then met this semi goth chick at the parties and planned to spend Christmas and New Year with. There were a few red flags when we hooked up in November, like her randomly crying during/after sex and randomly getting violent. She also told she once fucked a dog.

The next couple quotes are him defending it because the dog consented.

The dog didn't rape her, that was "consensual".

Was it though? Dogs can't consent. She raped a dog.

You clearly have never been around dogs.

And while we're here, here's the infamous story of doing a line of coke off a dude's dick. To this day he maintains that he didn't suck it and it's not gay.

in Ibiza I did a line of coke off another dudes cock because I thought I would then get to do a line off a vagina or tit. No, instead I had to watch as two girls did coke off the others vag, then one went down on the other.

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Victory Speech:

why did he win? he makes a lot of sense

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yep, Ossoi discovered in 2019 on a private server that warriors wear leather. It was truly a breakthru nobody ever knew.

I'm not a warrior and I also wear leather, to fetish parties. Trousers only,, after all you've seen my abs, why hide them?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I'm not a warrior and I also wear leather, to fetish parties. Trousers only,, after all you've seen my abs, why hide them?

A warrior in real life? Or is this in game? Pants on or off in game? I am really confused by this.

• 1Harrow