2021 NCAA Tournament and basketball funtimes.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Okie State*

Though Loyola was excellent. White boy can ball
Yes, OK St plays them next, but Baylor would have played them in the Final Four if seedings held. Now Baylor has a pretty clear path all the way to the championship game.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Hell yeah, 15s don't get to the 2nd weekend very often.
Only the second time from what I heard. I think Florida Golf Coast was the first one? They beat #2 Georgetown (who was way fucking overseeded imo).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Only the second time from what I heard. I think Florida Golf Coast was the first one? They beat #2 Georgetown (who was way fucking overseeded imo).
Yeah that was the only previous time.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Iowa out. Now we rely on OKLAHOMA or Michigan to beat Gonzaga??? C’mon LiquidDeath LiquidDeath OU Ariakas OU Ariakas dont let me down!!
Hahaha, I don't think you've watched OU play much ball this year. They played over their heads for a 7 game stretch, but are really just above mediocre. Lon Kruger is a coach that will only ever consistently get to the tourney but never really contend for even Big XII titles. I'll be happy when he is gone and we go after a young coach that can actually recruit and has some fire. Personally, I'd love to see us go after Bryce Drew. His EWU team looked really good in the post season.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Hahaha, I don't think you've watched OU play much ball this year. They played over their heads for a 7 game stretch, but are really just above mediocre. Lon Kruger is a coach that will only ever consistently get to the tourney but never really contend for even Big XII titles. I'll be happy when he is gone and we go after a young coach that can actually recruit and has some fire. Personally, I'd love to see us go after Bryce Drew. His EWU team looked really good in the post season.
Son, I am disappoint

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just checking in before KU potentially breaks my hear
It is inevitabre.
One More Time Film GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Huh, what? Spring practice starts today, college basketball is over. Texas played on the final weekend; great showing.

On a scale from 1-10, how excited are you about Sark's inevitable underachievement in the eyes of your fanbase?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Big 12 sucked, Big 10 sucked too.

Weirdly fun tournament.

I'm team Loyola now, feck it.

• 1Dislike