2021 NCAA Tournament and basketball funtimes.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Know how I know this year is garbage? 4 Pac-12 teams in Sweet 16 😂😂😂

Pac has been garbage for the last 10 years (fuck you, I’m an Arizona fan).

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a scale from 1-10, how excited are you about Sark's inevitable underachievement in the eyes of your fanbase?
Sark is gonna have to work hard to achieve Riley’s level of consistency but I think he can do it. Getting blown out in the first round of the playoffs ever single year is a high bar though.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry for being right about KU in the tourney. Hopefully the fact that this is a regular occurrence can console you.

It's not so much that they lost, it's that they lost so badly.

Losing by 34 is something you usually only see with their football team.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's not so much that they lost, it's that they lost so badly.

Losing by 34 is something you usually only see with their football team.
This year was screwed. Nothing really surprises me about any of this. It looks like they just got down and were done with it all. Can't really blame any of the kids for being fucking done with this season.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
11 seed making the elite 8 is cool, but it loses it's shine a bit when it's UCLA. Still, an 11 and a 12 advanced so that's pretty cool. Still don't think anyone is likely to beat the Zags unless they do something absurd like shoot 22/34 from 3 or something.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
11 seed making the elite 8 is cool, but it loses it's shine a bit when it's UCLA. Still, an 11 and a 12 advanced so that's pretty cool. Still don't think anyone is likely to beat the Zags unless they do something absurd like shoot 22/34 from 3 or something.
Baylor leads the nation in 3 point shooting. So I’ll take that bet.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nice to see Mick Cronin make it to the Final Four. Fan of him all those years in Cincy.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Baylor played a complete first half. Then came out after halftime cold and sloppy. They will have to play their best game of the season Monday night if they are going to win this thing.

• 1Truth!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Baylor looks great. As one of their only losses this season, should they win the natty Monday okie state gets a 10% share! SEC SEC SEC

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully tonight lives up to the billing, certainly the two best teams in the country this year.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Refs trying to bail out the #1 team in the country. Pathetic

• 1Seriously?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Told my stepdad to bet on Baylor but he's Catholic and put his $$ on Gonzaga because Jesus.

Dumbass.