2021 NCAA Tournament and basketball funtimes.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grats dude.

Sucks I wanted to see WVU play you guys but got our games cancelled/postponed from covid faggotry. We played Gonzaga at the start of the season shorthanded and hung with them till the end. Y'all were the best team hands down this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
they're shooting almost 50 percent from 3. that's pretty much what you'd have expected that they needed to do, except that they're winning big.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Shocked. I really thought they were going to let the whitest team in the tourney win on a court with Unity painted on the side in the middle of the George Floyd trial, with MLB and the NCAA and every sports league and corporation taking sides on every issue under the sun by making everything a racial justice issue. I'm not usually too big on shit being rigged, but shit be rigged.

That Watson kid got manhandled several times, no foul called. Cleanest dunk block of the tourney, foul called on him. The best shit call was the play Gonzaga reaching up for a rebound, Baylor guy jumps in, grabs the ball and wraps up the guys arm, yanks. Foul Gonzaga.

Baylor may have still won a fair matchup, but the bigger, stronger team being given the benefit of the doubt on every call and announcers refusing to even discuss the merits of foul calls? MmmmmHmmm, sure, totes legit.

Gonzaga will need to add more jogging to their workout routine if they ever expect to win it all.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Shocked. I really thought they were going to let the whitest team in the tourney win on a court with Unity painted on the side in the middle of the George Floyd trial, with MLB and the NCAA and every sports league and corporation taking sides on every issue under the sun by making everything a racial justice issue. I'm not usually too big on shit being rigged, but shit be rigged.

That Watson kid got manhandled several times, no foul called. Cleanest dunk block of the tourney, foul called on him. The best shit call was the play Gonzaga reaching up for a rebound, Baylor guy jumps in, grabs the ball and wraps up the guys arm, yanks. Foul Gonzaga.

Baylor may have still won a fair matchup, but the bigger, stronger team being given the benefit of the doubt on every call and announcers refusing to even discuss the merits of foul calls? MmmmmHmmm, sure, totes legit.

Gonzaga will need to add more jogging to their workout routine if they ever expect to win it all.
Baylor shot 43.5 percent from 3 and 89 percent from the line and won by 16. Clearly racism is why they won.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Which is why I said they still would have probably won. They were the better team, and Gonzaga is always over hyped and under sized. I was shocked they made it as far as they did.

But, the game sucked unless you're a jog-knob slobbering fan of Baylor. Usually the problem in college basketball is the bigger, stronger guys get into foul trouble because they're so much more athletic. Suddenly we have the issue the bigger, stronger guys are getting every benefit of the doubt and 50/50 call. If they were just going to let them play, fine, but they'd let them play and then randomly crack down with petty fouls. Refs missing the most blatant calls in the second half as it gets close and Baylor is in a scoring drought. It makes for shit games, because the NCAA refereeing is already shit, and it doesn't have to be some conspiracy to have outside biases and forces make sports increasingly shit year after year.

Baylor didn't need help, but they certainly got it. It's professional wrestling at this point.

• 2Salty
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users