2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well since AZ now allows betting from my couch I put 100 on both QBs throwing 1+ interceptions. I figure two shit tier QBs can make me some money tonight and what do you know, I was right.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
BTW, this is a regular season game. Why is it being discussed in the offseason thread?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys look good. They should win the division unless the Redskins offense isn't garbage this year.

Dak looked like a stud.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That was a far more entertaining game than I had anticipated, Cowboys could have easily won that game had some things gone there way

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely looked like a push off, but frankly the DB was grabbing jersey as well. Not that they ever flag both guys, but no surprise Brady's team gets the call (or non call in this case). Still happy Dallas loses, though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was a far more entertaining game than I had anticipated, Cowboys could have easily won that game had some things gone there way

Missed kicks hurt, but they kinda got gifted a few turnovers in scoring range and Godwin fumbling the ball away on like the 5 yard line.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Cowgirls going 0-2, time for someone to start the regular season thread now that semi-pro warm up for the Bucs is over.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mark my words, that no call will go down as the biggest travesty the NFL has ever known

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user