2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nice defense, anyways Rams still alive when Seachickens lose!

Lol at that pity penalty. Absolute bullshit call.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Purdy has been lucky to have no picks in his first 3 games. He had a pick nullified by penalties in each of the first two games and had one dropped tonight.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You shouldn't worry about picks, but about how gigantic his extension contract is going to be and how you can still field a team around.... LOL, just kidding, he can take any scrubs off the street to the Super Bowl.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's really no wonder Purdy has looked so impressive, since he had the tutelage of a two-time Super Bowl Champ to lean on.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If he can actually play at a reasonable level on a rookie contract that's the golden goose egg.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I thought he looked ok.

He had a certain int dropped and wasn't playing against the best defense last night. His big plays were wide fucking open.

Meanwhile his supporting cast is top tier.

Still not bad for his situation. CMC had 32 touches last night, that'd worry me knowing his injury history.

Can a rookie that only started by necessity win games in the playoffs against the top tier defenses? We will see!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If cmc goes down they’re fucked for sure. He’s a security blanket. And I think even if Deebo returns soon without a real back to lean on in the backfield they’re cooked. That being said, if cmc stays healthy they have a team that can go all the way.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If cmc goes down they’re fucked for sure. He’s a security blanket. And I think even if Deebo returns soon without a real back to lean on in the backfield they’re cooked. That being said, if cmc stays healthy they have a team that can go all the way.
They'll go as far as that defense takes them and they'll need some luck to not get KC in the Superbowl. (Heck we lucked out last year)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Considering it was his first 'away' game I thought Purdy did fine, also helps that Seattle is trending in the wrong direction right now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Losing to KC again in the superbowl would be brutal. I'd rather lose in the playoffs than lose the superbowl.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
We'll see how Purdy does once the playoffs hit, but so far his poise has me impressed. Yes he has been lucky with some turnovers that didn't end up getting picked, and some of his throws have been wide open. But guess what, he has also had some tight window throws. Like that 3rd and 7 from their own end zone, shoved that one in a tight window. That is Shanahan though, scheme those dudes wide open so you aren't asking that much of your QB.

As Daezuel said though, the defense is the key.

Legit LOL at this.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen show saying Jerry said OBJ is joining them, haven't seen anything other than that tho. Wonder how close he is to actually playing