2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
0gJ5zMn_d.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
pats homer checking in, been busy irl so have not had the time to post a lot- the pats defense looks ok MOST of the time, but imo chiefs and bills will imo dominate and cut short any playoff run the patriots have (barring injuries to chiefs and bills) the pats offense CONTINUES TO SUCK MOST OF THE TIME. imo it is the line play and the play calling. and unfortunately it is pretty much too late in the year to fix the line play. the one sack the cards had last night was 100% the fault of the O-Line: ball snap 5 step drop, and not even a second later he is hit for a sac, that is the o-line 100%. play calling, too many screens and not enough passes down field, if all you do is throw under 10 yards even the deep coverage, is going to be Shallow. the seam route to henry, need more of things like that.

parker's concussion, the announcers called it immediately parker was woozy getting up even I could tell that.
hope stevenson's ankle is not that bad, but the rookies(strong and harris) looked pretty good- most of the time, the fumbles on the hand off= bad though.

murray for the cards last night initially, i thought bad slide, then i see judon IMMEDIATELY motioning for the crew to get onto the field, on the replay, if you look close you can SEE the knee area/leg just SHIFT during the plant, and he goes down.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol more than just the Chiefs or Bills would cut a Pats playoff run short

Pats are going to be eliminated in the next two weeks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Serious lack of redness on that "tattoo" for me to believe that is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea that looks like a fake tat. Either way I still hate the Cowboys and their fans.

• 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good they are gonna be looking at using review for the call,
lol @ you

*edit*

Probably didn't need to be so dickish about it, my point is it will probably go over about as well as pass interference reviews did. New York will always side with their fellow refs even on badly blown calls.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol San Fran.

Would have had a free play if they hiked the ball instead of their entire offensive line stopping to point at the defender and causing a dead ball.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Taunting for that? Jesus christ refs, keep the laundry in your pockets a bit tonight.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't know about you guys, but it sure seems like Brock Purdy is a sure thing lock Hall of Famer right now. Tom Brady better play until he's 55 if he wants to not get passed up in every stat in the book.

• 1Worf