2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I know there's basically always some coach willing to take another chance on a busted draft, but Wilson might be done with the NFL entirely. Really seems like the Jets got fucked by dishonest scouting reports.
He's going to be another Josh Rosen. Both are rare instances of QB's that just get worse the more snaps they get.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's going to be another Josh Rosen. Both are rare instances of QB's that just get worse the more snaps they get.
I don't think Wilson is getting worse, in fact I think he might actually be slightly better this year. He was just never an NFL level player in the first place.

Dunno what the hell went wrong with Rosen.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if they go out and get someone like Jimmy G for next year I could see keeping him on to sit behind Jimmy and learn maybe

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zach Wilson is just not good. The offense w Mike White is 99 Rams in comparison, its unbelievable how bad Wilson is.

Wilson makes Darnold look like a pro bowler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Even Flacco looked good for the first few games of the season. Surprised they wont play him at all now with the injuries and benchings.

Animosity

Well this looks miserable to attend and play in. Game could either be exciting or terrible to watch lol.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If your game is outdoors this weekend and not on the west coast, prepare your anus, except maybe Miami

• 1Like

Penance

Well this looks miserable to attend and play in. Game could either be exciting or terrible to watch lol.

That has got to be brutal to play in. Its already bad enough getting wacked by a 230lb linebacker. Every pain you feel is going to be amplifyed by 1000.

And as a fan how can you possibly go through that. Its like an endurance test of how much of a fan you really are.

Hot Chocolate Snow GIF by Four Rest Films

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mixon going full dance mode not realizing the penalties was hilarious. Bengals still rolling hard tho.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The Vikings have had unprecedented success in close games. 11-0 in one score games. Eight 4th quarter comebacks. Five game winning kicks. Only +5 point differential on the season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Once again Shanahan getting too cute with his calls. 4th and 1 and calls a triple option.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users