2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Teams evolve. Week 2 Bengals is not current Bengals. The OL has figured it out and started protecting Burrow.

I'd gladly play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl if that's the match up we draw. But making it through the AFC is the task.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Teams evolve. Week 2 Bengals is not current Bengals. The OL has figured it out and started protecting Burrow.

I'd gladly play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl if that's the match up we draw. But making it through the AFC is the task.
Like the Cowboys now playing their startingg QB instead of the backup in week2? I'd gladly play a Bengals defense the Cowboys can easily hang 40 on in a Super Bowl. The trick is getting past the Goat, the 9ers and the Eagles. Probably in that order.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd gladly play a Bengals defense

You're showing your ignorance. We have the best defense out of all the top tier AFC teams. And it's not really close. Our DC is unfortunately a HC candidate.

• 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Like the Cowboys now playing their startingg QB instead of the backup in week2? I'd gladly play a Bengals defense the Cowboys can easily hang 40 on in a Super Bowl. The trick is getting past the Goat, the 9ers and the Eagles. Probably in that order.
If Cooper Rush ain’t playing, KC would beat the Cowboys broski.

Fight me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just weird. Pats, Steelers, and Broncos fans bounced.

It's disappointing. Look how long I've been hanging out. Been a lot of sad years. Shitting on other teams here is one of the only ways to cope. They're missing out.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if they stick with Carr next year, they've got an out in his contract to where they basically will owe him peanuts to ditch him

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eagles and Niners are the only teams that should worry any AFC contender. The AFC gauntlet is real.

I think it was Phaezel or whatever that said the AFC was garbage this year? The fucking wild cards should worry people in the AFC. NFC has two real teams.

When did anyone say the AFC was garbage this year? Even heading into the season it should have been extremely obvious that it would be the stronger conference.

• 1Like

Merrith

You're showing your ignorance. We have the best defense out of all the top tier AFC teams. And it's not really close. Our DC is unfortunately a HC candidate.

The Bills and their better yards/game and points/game allowed defense doesn't exist, I guess? Not sure what Lamar's status is, but you'd have to rank Baltimore up there in the same tier as Cincy perhaps with him returned and their D ranks higher in both, as well.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's disappointing. Look how long I've been hanging out. Been a lot of sad years. Shitting on other teams here is one of the only ways to cope. They're missing out.
Yeah, I been here through some bleak 49ers years. Sad to see people fade away

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bills and their better yards/game and points/game allowed defense doesn't exist

They aren't the same since the injuries. At all.

Today was a crazy outlier but look at how many points the Bengals have given up in the second halves of games. They clamp down. I hope teams keep overlooking our D like y'all do.

Merrith

They aren't the same since the injuries. At all.

Today was a crazy outlier but look at how many points the Bengals have given up in the second halves of games. They clamp down. I hope teams keep overlooking our D like y'all do.

Ravens defense has been playing better of late I'd say. It's had to with Lamar out. Bills D banged up, but they're still tough, especially up there.

Don't include me in "y'all", either. I was simply offering some statistical questioning of your blanket statement. Cincy's D is underrated.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys will all have egg on your face when the Vikings win the Super Bowl!

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ravens defense has been playing better of late I'd say. It's had to with Lamar out. Bills D banged up, but they're still tough, especially up there.

Don't include me in "y'all", either. I was simply offering some statistical questioning of your blanket statement. Cincy's D is underrated.

Fair enough. I'm just used to people thinking that all we have is Burrow, Mixon, and our receivers.

Every team has injuries right now though. We haven't had our #1 CB since October. Our DL hasn't been fully healthy since mid October. We had to roll out practice squad guys last week. And we've been consistently good to great.

Can't wait to lose against the Bills on MNF after hyping us up.

Merrith

Fair enough. I'm just used to people thinking that all we have is Burrow, Mixon, and our receivers.

Every team has injuries right now though. We haven't had our #1 CB since October. Our DL hasn't been fully healthy since mid October. We had to roll out practice squad guys last week. And we've been consistently good to great.

Can't wait to lose against the Bills on MNF after hyping us up.

Everyone is pretty banged up at this point of the year. You just get real defensive I guess, but it comes off as suddenly massive pumped out chest about the Bengals just being better than everyone else. To me there's like X amount of AFC teams that can literally beat anyone else, and the guantlet of those playoffs will just be crazy.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I already said the AFC is a gauntlet. Not saying we're the no doubt best. I just don't think people respect us like they do the Bills and Chiefs. And Kaines Kaines saying he'd "gladly" take on the Bengals defense proves my point.