2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Take the vaccine out id still call bullshit on this excuse and point to cocaine as more likely, y’all mother fuckers are trying hard to believe it wasn’t the vaccine

And you're trying hard to believe it was.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Here’s the worlds preeminent cardiologists take from last night:

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery.”

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Take the vaccine out id still call bullshit on this excuse and point to cocaine as more likely, y’all mother fuckers are trying hard to believe it wasn’t the vaccine

You know how my avatar gives me credibility when it comes to fat loss, muscle hypertrophy and body composition?

What do you think snorting cocaine off my friends dick does when it comes to debunking another one of your nonsensical claims?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
There's lots of stupid takes on this whole thing, but the stupidest takes of all are the people saying the impact caused this. That wasn't even a top 20 impact of any ordinary game. Something else had to be wrong first.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's lots of stupid takes on this whole thing, but the stupidest takes of all are the people saying the impact caused this. That wasn't even a top 20 impact of any ordinary game. Something else had to be wrong first.
Complains about stupid takes, makes a profoundly stupid take of his own about something that has been explained multiple times. Good job dumbass.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FOH Normans finding out why the politics forum is quarantined.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Does that make the Chiefs the #1 seed if they all win out in week 18? That would be wild, especially since the outcome of this game either way would have made such a thing unlikely.

I'm actually somewhat impressed by the NFL that they decided against an attempt at resuming the game this week. I generally expect a far less assertive and half-assed approach but this is a pretty definitive choice. I can't imagine they would postpone the playoffs by a week just for this one game so I wonder if it just doesn't get played.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Unless we get some positive updates in regards to his condition, I'm not sure how the Bills players even get ready for this weeks game. They basically watched there brother die and get brought back to life in front of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Unless we get some positive updates in regards to his condition, I'm not sure how the Bills players even get ready for this weeks game. They basically watched there brother die and get brought back to life in front of them.

Even if the adopt a “do it for him” attitude, you know every player in the back of their mind is going to be thinking “can this happen to me?” and some could subsequently adopt a less risky play style. Kind of like how Brady stopped taking as many hit risks after that leg injury.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Here’s what would need to happen:

Lions tie the Packe
Seahawks tie the Ram
Commanders beat the Cowboy

If that happens, here’s what the Wild Card standings would look like for that final spot

Lions: 8-8-1
Packers: 8-8-1
Seahawks: 8-8-1
Commanders: 8-8-1

Yes, a four-way tie for the final playoff spot. So who gets in? Let’s take a closer look at the NFL playoff tiebreaking rules:

Whenever there is a tie between more than two teams for a Wild Card spot, a tiebreaker must be conducted to make sure there is only one team represented per division. The Lions and Packers are the only two teams from the same division, and the Lions would have the head-to-head tiebreaker from their earlier win over them.

Packers: out.

And then there were three: Lions, Seahawks, and Commanders.

Let’s use the exact tiebreaking procedure from the NFL website:

1. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

- The Seahawks have defeated the Lions, but they didn’t play the Commanders, so that is not applicable.
- The Lions played both the Commanders and Seahawks, but split that series, so that is not applicable.
- The Commanders lost to the Lions but did not play the Seahawks, so that is not applicable.

Onto the second tiebreaker:

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

- If the Lions tie, they’re 6-5-1 in the conference
- If the Seahawks tie, they’re 5-6-1 in the conference
- If the Commanders win, they’re 5-6-1 in the conference

BOOM, Lions are in the playoffs.

Of course, this would all require two improbable ties, and a Commanders—who are currently 5.5-point underdogs and have nothing to play for—win over the Cowboys. But what’s wrong with a little dreaming?
Excuse me sir this is a vaccine thread.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lane Frost the bull rider that they made the god awful movie about. Seen the video. Looked like he dismounted and fell over. Stood up and waved to Tuff Heddeman he needed help, dead by the time he fell over. Wasn't gored. Broke rib punctured his lung and heart. It looked like nothing.

You never can tell.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He def collapsed cuz of vaccine. I wouldnt be surprised if buddy had that calamari in em.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can we fucking stop with the quote tweets of random people claiming vaccine shit? It's cringe as fuck.

• 3Moron
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users