2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah it's a pretty thorough physical even in college. Fuck I remember that you couldn't have any piercings in or metal on your body in case they had to AED your ass back to life. We all laughed and now it's like fuck that shit can happen.

It's hilarious someone was dumb enough to make that a rule.

What did they think the danger was with the piercings?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Something to do with exploding the body part the piercing was in. I mean this was 20 years ago.
Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 18-57-34 6 Things You Didn’t Know About AEDs SureFire CPR.png

Not sure how many kids 20 years ago had nipple rings but yeah...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I've been lurking around here for 20 years and I guess I shouldn't be surprised by how retarded some of you are.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 451281

Not sure how many kids 20 years ago had nipple rings but yeah...

If you're putting them over the nipples you're doing it wrong anyways and it's more about the pads not touching the skin than anything.

Nothing's exploding

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was joking but according to a statement I saw earlier from the family, they are getting fucking donations.
For his charity, not him directly.

It's still kind of comical because I think the amount donated to his charity now far exceeds the money he's earned in the NFL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I've been lurking around here for 20 years and I guess I shouldn't be surprised by how retarded some of you are.
It's a sorry testimony to the state of modern discourse that it's not abundantly clear who you're talking about.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
His uncle mentioned he had to be resuscitated in the ambulance... perhaps that's why it was parked for a bit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
On a ventillator, and now using half of it. Flipped on stomach to take pressure off his lungs. I don't know nuthin about medical shit. Is that a normal recovery for a heart attack? I thought ventilators were for respiratory problems and the flipping him over thing doesn't sound right.

Also, I realize uncle Dorrian could be talking out his ass too. But if he's not ...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am not ruling anything out for what may have caused this issue for Damar. Could be the vax, could be the impact hit just right, could be an undetected medical issue, could something random. I don't know and sadly we likely won't get a concrete answer anytime soon if ever. That said I just can't help but mock Gavinmad Gavinmad and another one of his stupid takes. Here is an article from before COVID about NBA players and heart issues.

On personal note, I don't think I have ever shared this story here...I played ball with a guy that broke his neck in a game and died a year later. It really fucked me and my teammates up. I just watched McAfee's interview with Rodgers and it really hit home and brought all those feelings back.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Question for someone who has watched Hamlin all season. Is that always how he tackles? It just looked weird to me. I could believe that whatever happened, happened just before the collision.