2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Who is worse? They are under the context of their value and revenue streams, i.e. they're the most valuable franchise in global sports, by a distance and haven't been to a Super Bowl in almost 3 decades.

Massively high valuation automatically makes them not worst. Detroit Lions and Sacramento Kings are definitely worse sports franchises. Oakland A's are on a pretty terrible path right now too.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
3 franchises with no real history of success - it's not as if they were beacons in their respective leagues until new ownership tanked the brand/team. The Lions were only reasonably good for a small window because of one superlative player (success in the 40's doesn't count), the A's through very creative back office work and the Kings haven't been worth anything since Peja. Dallas, on the other hand (despite not winning a SB since I was a 13 year old child) is still second in the league in Super Bowl wins at 5 - like anything in life, your expectation sets your level of disappointment and is the barometer for the measure of success - and a guy in charge of the most valuable company in the world hasn't produced results for his shareholders (fans) for 3 decades, despite having the most recognizable brand in sport. He's an abject failure, frankly and the comparison to 3 shit box franchises is completely disingenuous.

The only team I can think of off the top of my head who "should be good" (based on revenue, success, fanbase, insert other relevant metric here) is probably the Knicks, who yeah, may be a worse run franchise than the Cowboys. God bless them. But at least they got Linsanity

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Day long Seahawks fan checkin in

125c0d32-7695-479c-bb20-ce8a0c836009_text.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
3 franchises with no real history of success - it's not as if they were beacons in their respective leagues until new ownership tanked the brand/team. The Lions were only reasonably good for a small window because of one superlative player (success in the 40's doesn't count), the A's through very creative back office work and the Kings haven't been worth anything since Peja. Dallas, on the other hand (despite not winning a SB since I was a 13 year old child) is still second in the league in Super Bowl wins at 5 - like anything in life, your expectation sets your level of disappointment and is the barometer for the measure of success - and a guy in charge of the most valuable company in the world hasn't produced results for his shareholders (fans) for 3 decades, despite having the most recognizable brand in sport. He's an abject failure, frankly and the comparison to 3 shit box franchises is completely disingenuous.

The only team I can think of off the top of my head who "should be good" (based on revenue, success, fanbase, insert other relevant metric here) is probably the Knicks, who yeah, may be a worse run franchise than the Cowboys. God bless them. But at least they got Linsanity
You're just arbitrarily making up criteria so that only Dallas fits your tortured definition. The idea that the Cowboys are somehow run worse than either the Lions or the Jets is laughable. The Lions haven't even been to a Super Bowl and the Jets have been to one, 54 years ago. The Lions squandered the career of one of the best running backs to ever play the game and the franchise passing leader for the Jets retired in 1977 with only 17k yards. Meanwhile as you yourself pointed out, the Cowboys have FIVE Super Bowl wins under their belt, including a very dominant early 90s dynasty that came together almost immediately after Jerry bought the franchise.

The only thing the Cowboys are in contention for when it comes to the worst in all of professional sports is how unbearable their fans are.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
When the going gets tough, Cowboys fans know you gotta hitch up your jorts, take your sunglasses off the back of your head and put them on, lace up your high tops and get going.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's never worked for losers like you because losers won't try. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

So you realized you're a retard and that has never worked. I think the Bucs tried it like 10 years ago it did nothing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The only thing the Cowboys are in contention for when it comes to the worst in all of professional sports is how unbearable their fans are.

Not even close. I've went to a Tatooine Eagles game. That place is a hive of scum and villainy. Fuck those fans.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chiefs ran 66 plays with 33 first downs

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is a video going around that shows Trey Lance getting sacked in the Bears game, where McGlinchey whiffs on a block allowing the defender to get home on Lance. He was whirled around like a kid on a playground and slammed into the ground. McGlinchey literally jogged away immediately, didnt even look at Lance, no offer to help him up, and Trent Williams kind of just walks by him as well.

Now people are saying that there are players in the locker room who dont believe Lance should be starting over Jimmy, and are using the video as evidence guys are openly showing disdain by doing shit like not helping him up after you let him get rag dolled. Its crazy because none of this is Lance's fault. He was drafted and didnt play as a rookie, and is now under a massive amount of pressure and expectations. Fucking John Middlekauf went on his pod with Haberman and literally said that Lance NEEDS to have at least a couple passing touchdowns and at least one running. In fact he said he should create at least FOUR touchdowns, contributing to a drive that ends in a rushing TD on top of being responsible for 3 of his own.

LOL. Get the fuck out of here. This is the same guy saying Lance is going to be good like a week ago. Its so crazy, the kid needs some time to play for fucks sake. Trevor Lawrence can stink it up for a season plus and no one bats an eyelash. Its wild.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There is a video going around that shows Trey Lance getting sacked in the Bears game, where McGlinchey whiffs on a block allowing the defender to get home on Lance. He was whirled around like a kid on a playground and slammed into the ground. McGlinchey literally jogged away immediately, didnt even look at Lance, no offer to help him up, and Trent Williams kind of just walks by him as well.

Now people are saying that there are players in the locker room who dont believe Lance should be starting over Jimmy, and are using the video as evidence guys are openly showing disdain by doing shit like not helping him up after you let him get rag dolled. Its crazy because none of this is Lance's fault. He was drafted and didnt play as a rookie, and is now under a massive amount of pressure and expectations. Fucking John Middlekauf went on his pod with Haberman and literally said that Lance NEEDS to have at least a couple passing touchdowns and at least one running. In fact he said he should create at least FOUR touchdowns, contributing to a drive that ends in a rushing TD on top of being responsible for 3 of his own.

LOL. Get the fuck out of here. This is the same guy saying Lance is going to be good like a week ago. Its so crazy, the kid needs some time to play for fucks sake. Trevor Lawrence can stink it up for a season plus and no one bats an eyelash. Its wild.
Trevor Lawrence didn't cost 3 first round picks.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Its crazy though that he cant even get a single season. Now its win every game and throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs or you blow.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You have a win now team, of course he has to deliver now and not later on down the road if he is gonna be the guy.

Animosity

Bringing back Jimmy was such an awful choice for that kids development and the team as a whole. But as a Seahawks fan, Im all for it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you realized you're a retard and that has never worked. I think the Bucs tried it like 10 years ago it did nothing.
Wait, you were serious? Let me laugh harder.

• 1Faggotry

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

If Lance throws a couple of TDs next week and they beat the Seahawks these guys will be talking about him being an MVP candidate. The dipshits that have to write 10 blog posts a day need something to talk about but I seriously doubt that the guys in the locker room are that childish.

• 1Like