2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Weird to see a coach calling timeouts when the other team is in victory formation. Just making your team suffer the defeat out there for an extra 2 minutes I guess?

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Weird to see a coach calling timeouts when the other team is in victory formation. Just making your team suffer the defeat out there for an extra 2 minutes I guess?
Saltiest loss I think Ive ever seen by using those timeouts with 20 seconds on the clock lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
dak updated to 4-6 weeks, thats a plus. TJ also doesn't need surgery so a possible return this season.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd forgotten that Hackett is also responsible for pulling Rodgers off the field for that 4th down against the bucs in the playoffs.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wat? You new to football? I'm not sure what game you're talking about, but yeah if you're losing and you hate to lose, then you make them snap the ball every time and hope for a fumble that will give you another chance. And if you're D-line aren't a bunch of losers, they're firing off the ball every snap too trying to force that fumble.

Actually the best thing to do is to not fire off the first time so you can surprise them on the next down.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
wat? You new to football? I'm not sure what game you're talking about, but yeah if you're losing and you hate to lose, then you make them snap the ball every time and hope for a fumble that will give you another chance. And if you're D-line aren't a bunch of losers, they're firing off the ball every snap too trying to force that fumble.

Actually the best thing to do is to not fire off the first time so you can surprise them on the next down.

lol name that last time this happened successfully

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys can't even tank correctly. I hate this team.
Rush back the QB so he can throw it to....? Who exactly?

This organization is the worst run POS in professional sports starting and ending with one person. It's a disgrace

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently Browns fans voted for 'Brownie the Elf' as their mid field logo.... I had no idea this was even a thing in Cleveland. He's also holding the football completely wrong, that's a fumble waiting to happen.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-13-at-12.12.55-PM.png

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rush back the QB so he can throw it to....? Who exactly?

This organization is the worst run POS in professional sports starting and ending with one person. It's a disgrace
Cowboys aren't even the worst run franchise in the league, let alone all of pro sports.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys aren't even the worst run franchise in the league, let alone all of pro sports.
Who is worse? They are under the context of their value and revenue streams, i.e. they're the most valuable franchise in global sports, by a distance and haven't been to a Super Bowl in almost 3 decades.

• 1Like