2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Big problem with McDaniels offense: he has long complex play calls the QB has to call out. If he doesn't relay the call quick delays happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Big problem with McDaniels offense: he has long complex play calls the QB has to call out. If he doesn't relay the call quick delays happen.

Sneak the ball on 4th and 1. Soooo complex.

These assholes just had to come back and give some small spark of hope.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wow…spend the past five minutes saying it’s short and now say oh it’s the right call to stand. Fuck off.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Good game Bills fans. For your sake, I hope your team doesn't play like they did today against Cincinatti or you might all die of alcohol poisoning.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Come on Ghost of Hamlin! Just 3 more games.

Daddy needs a new 3D printer and a Tyranid army.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Am I the only one that has a hard time mustering any fucks to give about Vikings/Giants?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one that has a hard time mustering any fucks to give about Vikings/Giants?

Nope. Least care I have for a game this weekend, b/c neither of these teams feels like they can go all the way, and it isn't some Lawrence/Herbert match up I want to watch.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, I dont know how you can miss that, just straight up not doing your job or not doing your job on purpose

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So 7th seeds are now 0-6 since they were added, with 4 of the games not being close at all but the two times Buffalo has played a 7th seed they only won by 3.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Like, why wouldn't that play be able to be reviewed? It's an obvious non play. NFL refs make the game nearly unwatchable and the NFL could easily fix a ton of the issues just by using existing fucking technology and a litte bit of thought.

• 1Like