2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He doesn't loose you games and manages just enough to win them when the defense does it's thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't watch this season. Has Jones turned out to be a solid QB?
Seems to be developing into a viable game manager type, mediocre personal production but fewest turnovers in his career despite this being his first full season as a starter. Giants might be regretting the decision to decline his fifth year option right about now, other teams will definitely be sniffing around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Are there any lights in this Vikings Stadium? Can barely see the game. Playing in a cave?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Man Kirk Cousins looks like he throws every ball with every last ounce of strength his frail body has. Josh Allen flicks it 50 yards.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Normally the first round is some garbage games, but they’ve been extra garbage this year. At least they are garbage in an entertaining way.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
he's literally eli manning 2.0
I really don't think so. Eli had a lot more turnovers, couldn't run, and could sling it when had to. Jones has really cut down on turnovers, has 700 yards rushing, and yet still hasn't eclipsed 3300 yards throwing in a season.

Fadaar

That guy
I really don't think so. Eli had a lot more turnovers, couldn't run, and could sling it when had to. Jones has really cut down on turnovers, has 700 yards rushing, and yet still hasn't eclipsed 3300 yards throwing in a season.

that's true he can actually run even if he does fall flat on his face in the open field

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So he's Alex Smith?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user