2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

I like how 35 is jogging. (I mean shit Andrews came pretty close to stopping him. 35 just says ahhh fuck it!)

Also, that coulda easily been called a block in the back at the end there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Late to the party, but that Vikings team is one of the most fraudulent teams ever - Which was very obvious after the Cowboys beat the brakes off them.

Stupid play by Huntley there, not even fucking close to the goal line. Lol, why run the ball with a hot JK Dobbins, that'd be stupid!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Dobbins is gashing them, short passes are working...... let's run a QB sneak over the top. Ravens and their staff deserve to lose this, despite Cincinnati losing half their starters.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm at the point where I'd never fucking rush the kicker. What a weak call. Grazed the kicker! Free first down!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bengals are god damn lucky the Ravens are retarded. They haven't done anything on offense to win this game.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

"According to the chip in the football, the closest the ball got to the end zone was 0.6 yards from the goal line."

Wait, what?

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Andy Reid couldn’t manage clock worse than the Ratbirds on this final drive. Wtf lol

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't they had chips in balls for awhile now? Just for stats and stuff, not for official "purposes"

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Ratbirds definitely seemed like the better team tonight, until that last drive. That goal line fumble was ridiculous.

The deflection was mighty catchable on that Hail Mary too…

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched much football this season but I kept hearing how solid the bengals were.

Bengals looked 2nd tier and im surprised they didn't fuck it up, they're lucky that touchdown didn't get flagged for a block to the back

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
not a lot of info out there on it but balls have had chips since around 2017, players shoulder pads also have one as well. Just used for data collection for stats

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh bought a one-way ticket to Thailand for himself and the last timeout he saved, and is telling any interested teams he's not interested in returning to at the moment.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh bought a one-way ticket to Thailand for himself and the last timeout he saved, and is telling any interested teams he's not interested in returning to at the moment.

My god i shouldn’t be worried about playing Lawrence on Saturday but I am.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like these kind of close, sloppy games so often happen when teams play three times a year, even when they're not otherwise equal teams.

• 2Like