2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There were some shit calls in that game but it really went both ways a couple times. Regardless, if you think the game comes down to a couple penalties you didn't do enough to win - which was the case for the Bengals tonight. I really thought we had it. The way we responded after getting down early I really felt good. We gave Mahomes 40 seconds and that was all he needed.

Fucking sucks. Backup OL didn't hold up early in the game. They recovered admirably but it wasn't enough.

I'm devastated. Really thought this was gonna be the first Bengals SB.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man a lot of salt in this thread in the last 2 pages. Its like people dont watch football. Misssed or bad calls happen all the fucking time. That game had plenty. But that last call with the push was perfectly fine. It was funny because it was almost the exact same thing from the end of that philly/49ers game when the salty 49er pushed the guy after he was out of bounds and took out what looked like a security guard(in the KC game looked like the bengal took out a coach/trainer). That call(49er) just didn't matter in the end, like the one from the KC/Cincy game.

Yeah pretty crazy. Now it's time to bet on the Eagles. Making some money back on the parlays but the jinxing has been delightful.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There were some shit calls in that game but it really went both ways a couple times. Regardless, if you think the game comes down to a couple penalties you didn't do enough to win - which was the case for the Bengals tonight. I really thought we had it. The way we responded after getting down early I really felt good. We gave Mahomes 40 seconds and that was all he needed.

Fucking sucks. Backup OL didn't hold up early in the game. They recovered admirably but it wasn't enough.

I'm devastated. Really thought this was gonna be the first Bengals SB.
Hey I gotta say sorry man. In another dimension they won tonight and Alex is happy boning a blue alien to some Phish.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was a Bengals fan for a while when I was young, before I even really understood WTF was going on, in the horrible days of David Klingler and Akili Smith and Ki-Jana Carter, where the lone bright spot was Jeff Blake balling out with Carl Pickens for a little while. At least with Burrow you've got a SB window until he retires.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
4WGYTLR.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
I was a Bengals fan for a while when I was young, before I even really understood WTF was going on, in the horrible days of David Klingler and Akili Smith and Ki-Jana Carter, where the lone bright spot was Jeff Blake balling out with Carl Pickens for a little while.
Laughs in Kenny Anderson

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kyle Shanahan just cant keep guys healthy.

This is the type of shit that happens when you play smash mouth football...

Nothing is going to change until him and Lynch are gone, sadly. How about just trying to beat your opponent? Who gives a fuck about YAC or tough guy football when you cant stay healthy and lose.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Cutler
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that I've sobered up, yea that push gets called 100% of the time. But maybe in the last drive of the AFC Championship game it doesn't. Maybe? But whatever, I'm off the hill to live another day.

Either way there were so many hold calls that didn't get called on both sides I just don't see why the NFL doesn't adopt the NHL's strategy of NOT calling shit over calling shit in these pivotal games.

Only thing worse then NFL officiating is NBA.

• 4Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
NBA isn't anywhere remotely close to being as bad as the NFL.
Yeah it’s not really close. NBA has less players to watch, much smaller field of play, and much less rules that are judgement calls on top of other factors that are almost impossible for one ref to make accurately.

The NFL ref problem is not fixable, because it’s not really the refs that cause the problem. It’s the rules themselves that are too complex and require constant judgement calls and blind eyes to keep the game actually moving.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kyle Shanahan just cant keep guys healthy.

This is the type of shit that happens when you play smash mouth football...

Nothing is going to change until him and Lynch are gone, sadly. How about just trying to beat your opponent? Who gives a fuck about YAC or tough guy football when you cant stay healthy and lose.
You get dumber every day. So Brock Purdy getting his arm hit while he was throwing was somehow because of Shanahan playing smash mouth football? And Josh Johnson's head banging off the ground on a sack too?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You get dumber every day. So Brock Purdy getting his arm hit while he was throwing was somehow because of Shanahan playing smash mouth football? And Josh Johnson's head banging off the ground on a sack too?

Remember bro... the Niners aren't even a franchise anymore

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kellen Moore is the new OC for the Chargers, per Rapoport.

Honestly, really interested to see how he does with a QB that has enough arm talent to "make all the throws". It will be VERY telling for the Cowboys organization.

As for the Chargers? Not sure how I'd feel lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Penalties need to become auto-review under 2 mins. Otherwise you get an overcall like this, or a no call like what happened to the saints?(I think) a few years back.

• 4Like