2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chiefs win after Jalen Hurts, Gardner Minshew, and Ian Book all suffer broken hands due to overzealous pre-game high fives from Hasson Reddick.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Philly fans murder the Chiefs with batteries causing an Eagles win.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd also like to add that I have been wrong with every single prediction this offseason*. My head tells me eagles will win, that's why I'm going with my heart this time.

*Not counting that I might have picked the cowboys over the buccs. My head was definitely telling me brady was going to win.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romo has always sounded the same to me. I mean he's annoying but that's it.
I like Romo when he can talk in complete sentences, which unfortunately is almost never. He.... pauses.... to.... say... a lot.... of words. Idk whether it was too many hits to the head or what but there's way too many times in a game where he simply can't speak.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Payton certainly singed up for a tall task with him. He already tossed his "performance team" out of the building which is a good start Id think.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its Always Sunny Dennis Reynolds GIF - Its Always Sunny Dennis Reynolds Dumb  - Discover & Share GIFs

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

The prey has become the predator. Tua's still going to be involved in concussions, but not like in the past!

(This is a nice step to help prevent more injury but he's still on the small side for a QB).

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've not become so deranged as to hope some kind of disaster happens, but it would be hilarious to see something as simple as a flyover get fucked up and the excuses that get made for the pilots.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user