2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Retired cornerback Richard Sherman, who was a member of the Seattle Seahawks' "Legion of Boom," voiced his displeasure about the possibility the league may ban that type of tackle.
So this WAS the seahawks tackle from a few years back? I remember they were all about teaching it to kids because it was a safer way to tackle. I'm starting to think there may not be a way to knock a man to the ground without risking injury.

Speaking of the future of defense in the NFL, the pro bowl game was pretty good. I guess that's what we have to look forward to, eh? I recorded it and it ran long so I didn't get to see most of the final game but everything up to that point was fun.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a stat that shows injuries per season and maybe like critical injuries as well? Would be nice to see if they are even preventing more injuries with all these new rules.

EDIT: I did the minimum amount of work

Hmm interesting they shot back up. WHAT COULD IT BE!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean the Seahawks did have 2 elite players have career ending neck injuries in back to back seasons..

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The AJ Green retirement announcement got me watching highlight vids on YouTube. Goddamn he was such an animal. The amount of lame duck Dalton throws that Green superhumaned his way into catching was unreal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
On paper seems like a good hire. My understanding is the 49ers wanted to stick with the same scheme they have been playing in. Wilks seems like a good DC, so here's to hoping there isn't a huge drop off.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo Convo need an insiders opinion here.

Pantheon finally fails and those in charge get held accountable for grifting untold amounts of money from their supporters? Or the grift continues perpetually forever and we get to celebrate every 10 year announcement-anniversary with a Twitch stream. Which you got?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Whoever wins the Super Bowl, will have more wins in Arizona this year than the Cardinals did.

1675838422827.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In the modern pro bowl era, no conference has ever lost both the pro bowl and the super bowl.

Chiefs 50-10

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chiefs win after eagles are forced to forfeit from the entire team being ejected via multiple unnecessary roughness penalties.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users