2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not going to lie, he held the guy, but that's such a weak call to make given the situation.
He had his hand on him but it did not look like it was affecting him at all. That's not holding.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's been shitty calls on both teams.

This has been the same shit that was happening years and years ago when I stopped watching jogger ball.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wow this is fucking pathetic faggot shit.

KC not legitimate champs. Disgrazia.

huh-staring.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That call ruined an otherwise awesome SB. Like the one against Wilson last year.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He had his hand on him but it did not look like it was affecting him at all. That's not holding.

No, the early pull he had handful of jersey. I mean it's weak, but it's a grab. That's why it's just holding and not PI b/c was before the pass. Affected the route slightly I guess. Just sucks that it's auto 1st down on a 5 yard penalty on 3rd and 8, though.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There's been shitty calls on both teams.

This has been the same shit that was happening years and years ago when I stopped watching jogger ball.
Yeah. I really only watch championships and Super Bowl and every time I’m reminded why I was so frustrated at this crap. Idk how people watch this shit all year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Wow, imagine being a Chiefs fans and cheering for this faggot shit.

Pathetic.

• 3Moron
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
HAHA GET FUCKED EAGLES.

Convo Convo you going to go run and hide behind your shitty little rock again?

The Eagles are almost as much of an embarrassment as that Pantheon money laundering shit excuse for a game

• 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Don't care about either team but that last call ruined a good game.

• 5Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No, the early pull he had handful of jersey. I mean it's weak, but it's a grab. That's why it's just holding and not PI b/c was before the pass. Affected the route slightly I guess. Just sucks that it's auto 1st down on a 5 yard penalty on 3rd and 8, though.

Salty faggots complaining against that call must not understand wtf holding is because it was pretty clearly a hold

• 5Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. Didn’t care who won but a decent game with some shit calls on both sides got ruined by a really shit call.