2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Salty faggots complaining against that call must not understand wtf holding is because it was pretty clearly a hold

They have a legit case to call it weak, though. If they were consistent about calling that shit it might help some, too. But they aren't, at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Salty faggots complaining against that call must not understand wtf holding is because it was pretty clearly a hold
This is hilarious coming from a cowboys fan when they laid on top of a Lion during a playoff game and it didn't get called and they won.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Grats Chiefs fans.

Everyone else, the night is still young: start posting videos of Philly getting burned down.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is hilarious coming from a cowboys fan when they laid on top of a Lion during a playoff game and it didn't get called and they won.
Dude be nice, he’s literally retarded.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HAHA GET FUCKED EAGLES.

Convo Convo you going to go run and hide behind your shitty little rock again?

The Eagles are almost as much of an embarrassment as that Pantheon money laundering shit excuse for a game
How are the cowboys doing? Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

As retarded as the take of "lol your team got a favorable penalty 7 years ago YOU CANT TALK" is, you're literally talking about a play where the Lions player grabbed the Cowboys players face mask but retarded people pretend like that never happened.

If you grab a jersey it's a hold. No matter how much crying you do, it will always be a hold.

You all just look retarded crying about something so obvious.

• 2Like

Merrith

How does it feel your team is going to be inferior to mind for the next decade??

Honestly this outcome not so great for Philly. Hurts balled out huge, going to get biggest contract he can get now, for sure. Lot of FA on that D that will be hard to keep. Have to give them credit for the roster they put together this year but might have just barely lost out on best chance to win one here with Hurts on rookie deal. How they manage this offseason will be key. Having an extra 1st could help if they hit on picks, though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like coming in here just to read about all the ref hate. It's like being at home as a kid.

When will people realize its humans doing the reffing and bad or missed calls have been apart of every sport since they were created. Fans have complained about it since the dawn of time. This is nothing compared to before instant replay, challenges and such. I hear the same thing in every sport. Should hear baseball fans when the ump calls a strike wrong or something.

Brings back memories though. Family screaming that games are fixed, refs are doing it on purpose supporting a home team or what not. Ah the nostalgia.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mahomes said they're going to "celebrate the right way." Was that a Philly dig?

He's always so diplomatic and boring, so maybe I'm just reading into it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Mahomes said they're going to "celebrate the right way." Was that a Philly dig?

He's always so diplomatic and boring, so maybe I'm just reading into it

In the moment, I kind of thought he might have been sorta telling Kelce to cool it down a little bit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Now that Brady's retired, the are only two (potentially) starting QBs with two Super Bowl rings in the league - Mahomes and Jimmy Garoppolo.

I would like the Bills to finally win one, but I question how long their window is.

• 2Like