2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our OC Ken Dorsey is how every Bills fan felt watching that 4th quarter.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
More like special teams choked the game away. And Chris Jones getting a 15 yard penalty on 4th and 14th because he had to talk shit.
I'm always willing to blame stupid players for stupid penalties, but the footage I can find of this looks like refball bullshit to me. No obvious signs of taunting so exactly what the fuck did he say that was worth a penalty?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm always willing to blame stupid players for stupid penalties, but the footage I can find of this looks like refball bullshit to me. No obvious signs of taunting so exactly what the fuck did he say that was worth a penalty?
I mean, no idea -- it could be bullshit. He was jawing at him when he was on the ground and when he got up, so the talking was going on a while. Without any audio, who knows the extent of it.

Looking at his reaction after the game, he looked like a guilty person, heh. It's not the first time he's had this kind of penalty late in a game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They're really trying to hype up this garbage Cowboys/Redskins game next week after that disaster the Commanders put up this week?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You're a bit emotional about this lol. I'm crediting Buffalo and they should win the division. I'm literally saying Miami is in contention because the better team can't stop fucking up and giving Miami a chance.

If Buffalo is gonna keep making mistakes throughout the season then it'll likely go to Miami.
'Ih I thought you were going full miami is a top team super bowl contender hot take.

I habe friends who are Phins fans and after last week were basically saying the AFC is down to Miami, Buffalo and the Chiefs. Im like, no, they arent on the top tier yet. One legit said he thinks if Tua stays healthy he will be the MVP and might set single season records....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jaguars looking like a competent team with Doug Pederson.

Lawrence playing well this year, 700 plus passing yards now over 3 games, hasnt been turning the ball over. If the team can stay healthy maybe they can do something this year. I mean, they had TWO straight first overall picks, theres no way they are in the bottom 3 again.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Jaguars looking like a competent team with Doug Pederson.

Lawrence playing well this year, 700 plus passing yards now over 3 games, hasnt been turning the ball over. If the team can stay healthy maybe they can do something this year. I mean, they had TWO straight first overall picks, theres no way they are in the bottom 3 again.
They sure can score.
But they lost against Washington, they beat a toothless Colts team and now they are beating a team with a banged up QB, no starting center and no star WR.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think the chargers lost Bosa as well, that said they still look strong and a legit team. Definitely not picking first next year