2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Miami got 200 total yards and are gonna act like they are contenders now. Fun. Decent upcoming team with a coach I like. But come on, how do the bills give that one away.

Instead of taking three before the half they ran out of time on a fake spike. Two 95 yard drives that got 3 total points after the half, a a complete retard fit at the end.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
And yet he threw for over 400 and the team hit 500.

They stopped him up at times but we gave away too many points.

I really like The phins coach. I liked Flores and thought he got fucked over but this guy is gonna keep them a legit threat. They just need Tua to either make the leap or move on to get to the top tier. Great rest of roster.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Miami got 200 total yards and are gonna act like they are contenders now. Fun. Decent upcoming team with a coach I like. But come on, how do the bills give that one away.

Instead of taking three before the half they ran out of time on a fake spike. Two 95 yard drives that got 3 total points after the half, a a complete retard fit at the end.
To be fair, the time of possession is Buffalo 40:40 to Miami's 19:20. So Buffalo had the ball for twice the time and couldn't put up the points to win the game with almost 500 yards of offense. They have similar yards a play though

1664137803320.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Chiefs and Bills on the way out bro.

It’s fins up hoes down 4 me now.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
for a whopping 19 points and lost the game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Miami are contenders partially by virtue of Buffalo's screw ups. Can't help the injuries but the Bills have all the pieces to clamp down and have firm control of the division but they keep getting in their own way.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Miami are contenders partially by virtue of Buffalo's screw ups. Can't help the injuries but the Bills have all the pieces to clamp down and have firm control of the division but they keep getting in their own way.

Week 3 bruh. Contenders? Let’s revisit this in week 12

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
And yet he threw for over 400 and the team hit 500.

They stopped him up at times but we gave away too many points.

I really like The phins coach. I liked Flores and thought he got fucked over but this guy is gonna keep them a legit threat. They just need Tua to either make the leap or move on to get to the top tier. Great rest of roster.
Tua also missed like half of the game, in fairness to the kid.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

This post reminds me of my statements about the 4-0 then 5-1 2008 Bills with Trent Edwards as a MVP candidate talk. Chill baby girl.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bills fans going full Daez after losses might be the highlight of the thread this season.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Week 3 bruh. Contenders? Let’s revisit this in week 12

This post reminds me of my statements about the 4-0 then 5-1 2008 Bills with Trent Edwards as a MVP candidate talk. Chill baby girl.
You're a bit emotional about this lol. I'm crediting Buffalo and they should win the division. I'm literally saying Miami is in contention because the better team can't stop fucking up and giving Miami a chance.

If Buffalo is gonna keep making mistakes throughout the season then it'll likely go to Miami.