2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What makes it even crazier he was playing tonight is he sustained an obvious concussion just 4 fucking days ago.

Protocol my ass.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fitz is legit shook. Poor guy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tua doesn’t come back. That’s some scary shit. Glad he’s moving, but fuck having another close call like that or worse. Too fucking young.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was a clean ass sack.
I mean whoever on the Dolphins let Tua slip through the concussion protocol on Sunday, the Dolphins for playing him today, and the NFL for pussyfooting around by just 'investigating' instead of barring Tua from playing tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean whoever on the Dolphins let Tua slip through the concussion protocol on Sunday, the Dolphins for playing him today, and the NFL for pussyfooting around by just 'investigating' instead of barring Tua from playing tonight.

Not arguing but isn’t protocol supposed to be some third party people or is it the team that does it?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I didn't understand why they said he wasn't in concussion protocol. If it wasn't a concussion you could put him through the process and he would have easily shown that it wasn't, right?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also wasn’t there some weird shit last game where he wasn’t taken to the protocol tent but was taken straight back off the field? Not really sure how this process is supposed to happen.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They have a Unaffiliated Neurotrauma Consultant for every game, who cleared Tua on Sunday. I think it was yesterday the NFL reported that all indications the protocol was followed from the investigation the NFLPA requested. Not sure if the NFLPA has said anything yet. Prob time to reassess the protocol

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting, just noticed you can actually watch the game on twitch.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals shoulda kicked the field goal! Dammit we always make backups look like stars.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users