2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gee I wonder how I could have arrived at such a thought.

I certainly wouldn't say fencing responses are typical in knock outs. Seen plenty of knock outs in real life and in boxing and MMA. They usually are a sign of a VERY severe concussion. In almost all case that person is going to the hospital and runs the risk of TBI, brain bleeding or swelling which can certainly be life threatening. If someone gets laid out cold they normally would wake back up in a minute or two and not need immediate medical attention. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

tonic posturing in 66% of reviewed incidents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

tonic posturing in 66% of reviewed incidents.

Would have guessed around 50%.

Maybe not the gang signs Tua was flashing, but both arms stiff like they're about to start flossing is extremely common

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The doctor is taking the blame but it's very suspicious on the Dolphins part. It's hard to believe that the consultant by himself made the decision to overlook some of the symptoms & there was no pressure from the organization.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't believe somebody who farted in his doctor's face would do something like this!
It's so hilarious that AB has overtaken Shia LaBeouf as the greatest trainwreck of the modern era. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dalton had a better day statistically than Cousins to no ones surprise.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
At this point I have zero clue who will be picking in the top five, and I love it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user