2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Like I said, Championship moves.

Love this fucking team. (until my contract is up)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wilson out, Rypien in for tomorrow. Gonna laugh my ass off if they score a bunch of points and the offense looks competent.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
IMG_20221022_125759_922.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw this coming. I think they more so did it to calm things down. The season is over for them. And they just want to take heat off Russ and Hackett and reset this off-season.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I saw this coming. I think they more so did it to calm things down. The season is over for them. And they just want to take heat off Russ and Hackett and reset this off-season.

I mean Russ is pretty banged up lol. We'll see how they play the next 2 games and if they gave up.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

hahahaaa, that bitch-ass is afraid of the Jets, as he should be. Is it just me or has Russ gotten even fatter? He's like a poor man's version of Big Ben. What's gonna happen with him is that he's gonna dread water in Denver for a couple of years, earn hilarious amont of money, retire, and 5 years after that get if HoF on first ballot because he has a ring.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Goddamn Bengals offense exploding. Tyler Boyd with over 100 yards receiving in the first quarter.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean the Cowboys struggled against a super shitty lions team until the second half - there's plenty of possible landing locations for the worst at this point.

Dak should have probably stayed out another week from play, but full practice runs. Good to see McFatty letting them ram Zeke into the line as much as possible. He's been treated with kids gloves for at least the last year+.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user