2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There's such a thing as a nagging injury, but I think it's a bitch ass reaction to your team picking up one of the best players in the league to go "Oh no now he's going to get injured, woe is me". Daezuel Daezuel 's crybaby attitude is infecting this whole thread.

It's really just next year. 2024 we won't have a first rounder but that's the end of what's been traded away.

He's missed a ton of time since 2019, and isn't getting younger at a position that takes a lot of punishment. It's smart to acknowledge he may not last 17 games. Just like, as a Dolphins fan, I knew getting Terron Armstead meant not seeing him play 17 this year or any year. I've already been proven right this year. He's never ever played a full 16 game season. Some things in life are very easy to predict if you just look. CM going to an injury prone team with a big injury history seems like...an injury waiting to happen?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Trading away draft picks en masse is the sign of leadership feeling the heat (usually). Think of how many sports teams leveraged their future and then the coach or GM gets fired not a year or two later. The Rams working out is honestly one of the few times it's been successful.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Elijah Mitchell is a mediocre talent that Shanahan made look like a star just like Mostert was. We haven't seen Shanahan's offense with a real elite running back in it, especially one that catches the ball as well as McCaffrey.
Yup, agreed that it has a lot of potential and McCaffery is an elite level talent. I just don't think his level of talent is so far beyond Mitchell that it is worth losing essentially your entire 2023 draft. I could understand if the 49ers were an aging team that wanted just one last shot at a Superb Owl, but the offense and defense as a whole is still pretty young to leverage even more of your future.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There's such a thing as a nagging injury, but I think it's a bitch ass reaction to your team picking up one of the best players in the league to go "Oh no now he's going to get injured, woe is me". Daezuel Daezuel 's crybaby attitude is infecting this whole thread.
How you can be a 49er fan and not be at least a little worried because of all the injuries we have had is just baffling to me. I am of course hoping for the best, but recent history makes me nervous. Suck up that hopium though.
Superb Owl,
People that actually say that are fucking morons.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I'd forgotten about there shared family history. Remembered seeing a photo of Kyle babysitting Christian as just a little boy. If, and it is a big if, he can stay on the field it's gonna be insane amount of offense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How you can be a 49er fan and not be at least a little worried because of all the injuries we have had is just baffling to me.
I figure that either the 49er curse makes him implode the moment he steps onto the field, or his own injury proneness cancels it out and he becomes completely invincible as long as he's with the team.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
or his own injury proneness cancels it out and he becomes completely invincible as long as he's with the team.
From your mouth to god's ears.

football celebrate GIF by USC Trojans

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I figure that either the 49er curse makes him implode the moment he steps onto the field, or his own injury proneness cancels it out and he becomes completely invincible as long as he's with the team.
Maybe he is the next Frank Gore.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see NFC South continues to deliver as the clouniest division of the season.

• 1Like