2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, that's a pretty Chargers end. Getting fucked on the kickoff and getting it on the 1 instead of a touchback, then failing to get even 1 first down. That terrible interception to seal it was just icing on the cake.

Considering the Chargers are probably the most injured team in the league right now, this ended a lot closer than I expected.
You do realize the Refs were blowing the whistle before his team came and pushed him into the end zone? It was whistled dead.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jimmy G just doing Jimmy GQ things. Beautiful game and had Aiyuk on a beautiful pass that he dropped.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You mentioned Steve Young and Montana dont try and skew my words like a democrat.

And even more shameful, the 2 sb Jimmy stat is stupid when you know he was a back up.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really gonna deny the SUPER OBVIOUS concussion he had in the Bills game?

Was he cleared by a neurological expert to play? Did you see the hit to Herbert's head? Was he allowed to go back to play because he cleared concussion protocol? Dolphins and Tua followed what neurological experts had decided was safe for him to play that Sunday and Thursday. I know with your decades of neurological expertise that they should have informed you first, but it is what it is. I also know that you know Tua's body better than he does but it is what it is. Let the man play if he wants to, Karen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Cards just randomly cut Eno Benjamin....either hes about to have news break that hes a murderer or the Cards have the worst front office ever

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cards just randomly cut Eno Benjamin....either hes about to have news break that hes a murderer or the Cards have the worst front office ever
Thought the exact same thing. He’s looked better than Conner and to just be cut quickly has to be more to it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The thing is about the expert they fired, is they said he followed the protocol and did nothing wrong in that regard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The thing is about the expert they fired, is they said he followed the protocol and did nothing wrong in that regard.

Exactly.

Dude followed the protocols established by the NFL and NFLPA, then was fired for not saying what they wanted. Imagine a highly trained professional being fired for doing his job correctly by people who couldn't read a MRI if their life depended on it. Ok, that happens to people but then you are nationally scapegoated into being the bad guy for being right and doing your job?

I look at the Schuster hit not even getting flagged and know it's all show. RBs, WRs, STers, and anyone who flies around is at risk but only QB hits bring the drama. Why is that? How can people be so gullible? QB heads are made of a super fluffy material that is extra sensitive to even the smallest of hits! Normal players though have a toughened and rocklike skin over their skulls that prevents the same type of injuries. Just ask Junior Seau.

Edit- Merrith Merrith , what kind of omnipotent being do we ask to aid our Redskins brothers in beating the Philly scourge?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user