2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm open to thread title changes, not sure we can let the Deshaun Watson saga end this way but making fun of Browns fans feels mean.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm open to thread title changes, not sure we can let the Deshaun Watson saga end this way but making fun of Browns fans feels mean.

Motherfucker. I was about to make a stupid Chargers thread. Goddamn being distracted by having to do my job.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Motherfucker. I was about to make a stupid Chargers thread. Goddamn being distracted by having to do my job.
No one named Herbert is ever going to win anything. I just want to let you down early this season from the inevitible special teams choke.

• 3Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Title should have mentioned Jets. They were 3 and 0 in pre-season after all

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if this fits for the Cowboys this year. I live in DFW and a lot of fans are "meh" compared to last season. They know the team didn't get upgraded much, and they lost some good WR's.

Did we already use "2 Teams, 1 Kupp: An LA story?"

• 3Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

You can swap out Cowboys for Chargers and the title will still work except Chargers fans are the ones who laugh. I swear every year they seem to have a top-notch paper team and just something happens. Non-fan vs fan

it's happening GIF
Conor Mckenna Meeting GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Urlithani Urlithani , nice!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ah, the regular season. Where meaningless stats are accumulated in order for Jerry to validate overpaying his players yet again. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Fadaar

That guy
I need the Browns to make the playoffs. Bucs aren't allowed to win the super bowl if they don't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not sure if this fits for the Cowboys this year. I live in DFW and a lot of fans are "meh" compared to last season. They know the team didn't get upgraded much, and they lost some good WR's.

Did we already use "2 Teams, 1 Kupp: An LA story?"
This is exactly why it was funny!

You can tell they are all finally beat down. It's almost as if I can tell how long I can subsist on last year's Superbowl win.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I need the Browns to make the playoffs. Bucs aren't allowed to win the super bowl if they don't.
I was going to do something like "Brady narrowly avoids raping by Deshaun" since they play the Browns the game before his suspension runs out but it didn't roll off the tongue.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yay for a new season to finally start!

Good luck to everyone and their teams this year.

Except Brady, fuck that old man.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kittle hurt. The 49ers have had the most players miss games due to injury for the last 8 years.

They have fired multiple str and conditioning coaches, reevaluated their program, none of it matters. It started with Bowman and hasnt let up since.

Its fucking insane for a team to lead the league in injuries for basically a DECADE.