2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Collapsed or punctured lung? I have no idea how that is normally treated. CPR and oxygen on the field, only thing I can think of.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
24 year olds don’t just have their heart stop on national tv

He did take a forceful blow to the chest, and a scary moment when he collapsed with his head banging the field.

I'm actually shocked they're not just cancelling the game for now.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He did take a forceful blow to the chest, and a scary moment when he collapsed with his head banging the field.

they just did suspend it for the time being. Bills players looked like they were gonna start bawling, I can't believe these ghoulish fucks were entertaining the thought of making them play.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

If hits like that caused heart attacks we’d have dozens of them a year in the nfl.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The way he got up then fell like he did, makes me think lack of oxygen/blood to the brain

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If hits like that caused heart attacks we’d have dozens of them a year in the nfl.
To be fair not every hit to the chest is from a running back leading with his helmet.
I would assume blood vessel rupture, either neck or heart?
If a ruptured blood vessel made him lose consciousness that quickly it's doubtful he would have responded to the CPR. They wouldn't have stopped CPR unless his heart started beating again.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
To be fair not every hit to the chest is from a running back leading with his helmet.

If a ruptured blood vessel made him lose consciousness that quickly it's doubtful he would have responded to the CPR. They wouldn't have stopped CPR unless his heart started beating again.
That type of hit happens once a week in the NFL if not more.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Horrifying, echoes of Eriksen in the Euro's... got to cancel the game. Reading he's got a pulse but isn't breathing on his own en route to hospital

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ambulance is still in the perking lot waiting for security to bring his mom to ride with him. No way they wait if he’s alive

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There have been baseball players who have had to be resuscitated from a line drive hitting their chest. Sometimes it just has to be the exact right spot. Commotio cordis - Wikipedia

I know some people would be super excited if it was myocarditis or something like that, but it's super early right now and hardly any information.

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ambulance is still in the perking lot waiting for security to bring his mom to ride with him. No way they wait if he’s alive
Someone is getting the fuck sued out of them for that decision, even if he's a vegetable or a corpse.

*edit*

Even if he was 100% stable, conscious and talking again, you wouldn't sit in the fucking parking lot with a 24 year old that just had a major cardiac episode.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably just some fan that saw an ambulance sitting and tweeted about it and got mutated through the telephone game.

• 1Imbecile

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They even said on ESPN they waited for the family to come ride with him