2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yeah his life is more important than the game. no fucking shit, every sane person feels bad and wants the best for him. all the virtue signaling makes me hate humanity more and more. HEY EVERYONE IM A GOOOD PERSON HERES A LINK TO HIS CHARITY I ALREADY DONATED LIKE SO MUCH. PLZ THINK IM A GOOD PERSON AND GIVE ME LIKES. fuck off nobody cares about how much of a good and caring person you are. its expected, it does not need to be broadcast.

edit: this should mostly be directed to my in-laws on facebook, but I still want to go to the family BBQs so im venting here.

Have you given to his gofundme yet you fucking monster? You know, he had no guaranteed money and wasn't even the highest paid safety in the league. So his family needs about tree fiddy from you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

What is with all the "COVID vax caused this" bots on Twitter? Fucking inbred morons.

• 9Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What is with all the "COVID vax caused this" bots on Twitter? Fucking inbred morons.
Seriously. It's almost as bad as those, "get the vax to save lives" TV commercials, podcasts, radio shows, YouTube ads, Twitch Ads, Facebook ads, IG reels, TikToks, streaming service ads, newspaper articles, political addresses, and Twitter bots we dealt with 15 months ago.

• 14Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Almost like there has been a rash of young athletes abruptly falling over dead from heart problems or something.

This one is most likely commotio cordis though as someone predicted earlier. Judging from the replay, Higgins shoulder hit Hamlin directly over the heart and he went into V-fib, but he went to the ground with his head low which kept him conscious. He stands up, heart not pumping to maintain blood pressure, knees start to buckle and he passes out.

Obviously we didn't see the entire sequence on TV but as long as there was minimal delay before CPR started his odds should have been about as good as it possibly gets for sudden cardiac arrest. I'm really curious about the delay in the parking lot though.
If hits like that caused heart attacks we’d have dozens of them a year in the nfl.
It's not just being hit in the chest, it's being hit over the heart with a precisely correct angle and amount of force during a very narrow window of the cardiac cycle.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Almost like there has been a rash of young athletes abruptly falling over dead from heart problems or something.

This one is most likely commotio cordis though as someone predicted earlier. Judging from the replay, Higgins shoulder hit Hamlin directly over the heart and he went into V-fib, but he went to the ground with his head low which kept him conscious. He stands up, heart not pumping to maintain blood pressure, knees start to buckle and he passes out.

Obviously we didn't see the entire sequence on TV but as long as there was minimal delay before CPR started his odds should have been about as good as it possibly gets for sudden cardiac arrest. I'm really curious about the delay in the parking lot though.

It's not just being hit in the chest, it's being hit over the heart with a precisely correct angle and amount of force during a very narrow window of the cardiac cycle.
I’ve watched football for since I was 5 and I’m 43, I’ve seen that same hit thousands of times in my life it’s the first time someone’s had a heart attack and you want me to believe the fact he’s vaccinated has nothing to do with it, yeah sorry no.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
From what I have read, even if the vitals are stable after a cardiac arrest, they still will keep a person intubated and sedated while they run tests, then they will slowly try to reduce sedation to see if there are any issues with the brain/etc.
I think that makes sense, just the way he phrased it made it sound like he wasn't already intubated or they had it removed and were putting it back in. I'm hoping that's the case at least.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I’ve watched football for since I was 5 and I’m 43, I’ve seen that same hit thousands of times in my life it’s the first time someone’s had a heart attack and you want me to believe the fact he’s vaccinated has nothing to do with it, yeah sorry no.
Believing that every single heart related problem is because of the poison jab is every bit as ridiculous as the mudbloods who pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. A Croatian soccer player died about 5 years ago from a ball to the chest that wasn't particularly hard, and a high school lacrosse player in 2021 went into cardiac arrest after a shot to the chest but was brought back with an AED. The camera footage of the soccer player and the description of the event from the lacrosse player both very closely match the behavior exhibited by Hamlin after he was struck.

I already explained why it's so rare.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Even if you're 100% right about the covid vaccine causing a very noticeable increase in heart related complications and deaths, heart disease was still the #1 killer each year before Covid came on the scene. Commotio cordis killed healthy young athletes long before Covid existed. How many people have you seen suddenly pass out and nearly die in any sport after a routine action you've seen thousands of times? I'd reckon close to zero, but there's literally been hundreds of documented cases (mostly young male athletes) that had commotio cordis happen in the last three decades in the US alone. It's super rare so it wouldn't be very likely you would have ever seen it before, even after seeing thousands upon thousands of football hits.

The vaccine can be a heart disease multiplier/aggravator and still also not be the cause here.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Believing that every single heart related problem is because of the poison jab is every bit as ridiculous as the mudbloods who pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. A Croatian soccer player died about 5 years ago from a ball to the chest that wasn't particularly hard, and a high school lacrosse player in 2021 went into cardiac arrest after a shot to the chest but was brought back with an AED. The camera footage of the soccer player and the description of the event from the lacrosse player both very closely match the behavior exhibited by Hamlin after he was struck.

I already explained why it's so rare.

He literally thinks carbs make you fat and follows quack doctors

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
bird box horror GIF by NETFLIX

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Even then it's almost always children hit with something small where the force is all concentrated in a tiny area. A large adult wearing pads is taking an already extremely rare event and making him the winner of the shittiest lottery ever

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even then it's almost always children hit with something small where the force is all concentrated in a tiny area. A large adult wearing pads is taking an already extremely rare event and making him the winner of the shittiest lottery ever
Yeah adults have a more fully developed chest wall. Another crazy thing, if I haven't misunderstood the reading, is that if you get hit too hard in the chest it will cause physical damage to the heart which is its own problem but won't cause you to go into V-fib. So the force delivered to the chest has to be in the goldilocks range for this to happen.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah adults have a more fully developed chest wall. Another crazy thing, if I haven't misunderstood the reading, is that if you get hit too hard in the chest it will cause physical damage to the heart which is its own problem but won't cause you to go into V-fib. So the force delivered to the chest has to be in the goldilocks range for this to happen.
Very convenient for medical "professionals" to dig deep into the bowels of medical journals in an attempt to cover for "suddenly".

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Very convenient for medical "professionals" to dig deep into the bowels of medical journals in an attempt to cover for "suddenly".

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but if someone is having such a massive heart attack that they go from playing in an NFL game to immediate cardiac arrest then they're not coming back

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Soccer players have been keeling over for a while now, but no one in the US gives one shit about soccer. Having some young healthy guy keel over on a nationally televised football game when people are already starting to question the vax shit? Yeah even if its not the vax, their propaganda arm has to get ahead of it. As for the delay in the parking lot, I seriously wonder if the medics found the white shit in his veins or not. That would definitely be an oh shit moment for a lot of people pushing this shit.

It is certainly possible that this guy got the one in a billion hit that caused a grown adult in pads on a routine hit to have a cardiac event, despite something like this never having occurred previously in the history of the sport. It is possible. But is it more likely that a young guy playing a position that requires more cardio activity than any other in football and has been vaxxed up might have experienced the same thing a lot of soccer players have been recently? I think the latter is more likely and the froggier the media gets about this the more I get suspicious about the entire thing. In the prior to clownworld days, I would say we should all wait on the evidence, but we know that the official line is going to be fluke hit/no suddenly no matter what the actual facts are. And the narrative that will be pushed will be "toxic masculine sport causes deaths" despite the statistical rarity of death in football.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users