2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Here we go. Time to change our profile pics.

Screenshot_20230103_071912_Instagram.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I’ve watched football for since I was 5 and I’m 43, I’ve seen that same hit thousands of times in my life it’s the first time someone’s had a heart attack and you want me to believe the fact he’s vaccinated has nothing to do with it, yeah sorry no.
I've never seen anyone of any age have a heart attack, and I've been around people for 45 years. I guess that means they don't exist. I've posted it in the covid thread but sudden cardiac death is the #1 killer of athletes around the world and has been since long before covid. It's not common, but it happens thousands of times per year around the world, including to young people. That's not proof that the vaccine is safe, but it's far from unheard of, with or without the vaccine.

• 3Like
  • 3Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The vaccine is neither safe nor effective AND Damar Hamlin was the victim of a freak accident that had nothing to do with the vaccine. Now can we leave the Clot Shot discussion to the Covid thread?

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Soccer players have been keeling over for a while now, but no one in the US gives one shit about soccer. Having some young healthy guy keel over on a nationally televised football game when people are already starting to question the vax shit?

Lol, why are you completely ignoring the hit to the chest he took?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kaines Kaines
Sure we can. As soon as all the stupid woke slogans get yanked off the helmets and fields, plus all the fucking kneeling type horse shit stops. The core fan base are not the ones who put political shit into the game and you can bet your ass the left is going to find a way to leverage this incident for some agenda. Or we can pre-emptively call for skepticism on whatever bullshit story they spin up on this to support a pre-existing agenda, because its OOTI.

• 4Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Very convenient for medical "professionals" to dig deep into the bowels of medical journals in an attempt to cover for "suddenly".

I have no idea what you're talking about man.

That being said...Covid Vac? Really guys? Can we get back to it's probably going to be an enlarged heart or some shit from roids? He ate too much bacon. His girl poisoned his ass for the money.

• 4Worf
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol, why are you completely ignoring the hit to the chest he took?
Because hits like that (and much worse ones) happen routinely literally thousands of times a year across many sports (go watch a Rugby game some time). Its not impossible, but it is a statistical unicorn compared to the odds that something else was messing with his cardiovascular system prior to this, especially given what we know. Plus as I said, soccer players have been randomly keeling over on the field for over a year now in statistically massive numbers. One of these is much more statistically likely to be what happened.

But either way, we will never get an honest answer on this. It is going to be spun to hell and back. It already is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea what you're talking about man.

That being said...Covid Vac? Really guys? Can we get back to it's probably going to be an enlarged heart or some shit from roids? He ate too much bacon. His girl poisoned his ass for the money.
Those are also more plausible than a simple one in a million freak impact, as well as having the virtue of having actually occurred before. Roids I would be somewhat skeptical on, given he was a a DB. But also consider how much cocaine 90s era FB players were on (and roids too in many cases) and shit like this never happened a single time. Of course if he had a history of roids or (more likely) a pre-existing hypertension issue (common among young black men, comparitively) and they let him play anyhow then that shit is going to get obfuscated too.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Because hits like that (and much worse ones) happen routinely ................ Plus as I said, soccer players have been randomly keeling over on the field for over a year now in statistically massive numbers.

Yeah, doubling down on the massive false equivalence by comparing soccer players randomly falling over and a guy falling down into cardiac arrest after taking a massive hit to the heart area.

Even if you think the collision had nothing to do with it, it's still a false equivalence and this shouldn't need to be explained to you

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Those are also more plausible than a simple one in a million freak impact,

no it isn't, because things being statistically implausible doesn't mean they don't happen. Like the people that get struck by lightning twice or any other freak event that shouldn't happen but does. Otherwise nobody would bother to play the lottery, lol

Again, something else that shouldn't need to be explained to you.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
there is a SLIM possibility of the shot side affect causing this , however it cannot be completely ruled out, if he dies i would want an autopsy to figure out why and if caused by the shot sue the everliving shit out of everyone the pharma, the govt, the league.

PERSONALLY i am of the opinion that is was not the shot and just a freak accidental blow to JUST the right spot. heck he might have had an undiagnosed condition that never caused any issues prior.

hope the dude is ends up ok and recovers 100%.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Possible, yes. Never denied that. But statistical likelyhood is an entirely different matter. This could be the first time unicorn event, but as I said I am very skeptical. Brahma's list is far more plausable than the odds of that hit setting off a cardiac shutdown. And I say this as someone who has played both Football and Rugby in the past, that sort of hit happens so often that its not even something modern protection minded rules football even gives a second thought.

• 1Picard

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
there is a SLIM possibility of the shot side affect causing this , however it cannot be completely ruled out, if he dies i would want an autopsy to figure out why and if caused by the shot sue the everliving shit out of everyone the pharma, the govt, the league.

ben crump on line 1....black medical autonomy matters...BMAM...been waiting for this cross-over episode

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm not discarding the hit to the chest as a potential factor. I'm not discarding the vax either, or a congenital heart defect.

Statistically the risk of myo/pericarditis from the vaxx is higher than the freak hit, while still remaining pretty damn fucking low. All these things can be true at the same time.

Hope he makes it. In the chance he doesn't people SHOULD ask questions and an autopsy should be done to find out wtf happened.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
What do you think is going on in the minds of other players right now?

Does this kid ever play again and risk this being a fluke? Wouldn't you need to know before ever stepping onto that field again?