2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Guess Hamlin wrote on paper asking who won the game according to his doctors giving a press conference

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have to admit I can kind of relate. I've had similar salty feelings about Russell Wilson for years and watching him self immolate has been wonderful.
Yet he still managed to beat the 49ers this year. Fucking bullshit
Guess Hamlin wrote on paper asking who won the game according to his doctors giving a press conference

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The question then becomes seeding the AFC playoffs without Bills-Bengals. Winning percentage becomes the most obvious method. But there are concerns about equity, given that the winner of the Bills-Bengals game would have been in position to be one of the top seed AFC seeds.

One possibility would be to add an eighth team to the playoff field in the AFC. This would eliminate the bye for the No. 1 seed.

To ensure competitive balance, there would have to be eight teams in the NFC, too.

Lots of odd things getting talked about, it's getting a little confusing honestly, to an already confusing process to begin with. Just no real good choice to be made here at all.

EDIT I guess adding the 8th team adds extra bye week(s) for the top teams or something?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fantasy championships are fucked for many people, leagues should just split championship.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
One league had no players left (which seems wild), and the other was close with one player each playing. They split the pot.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fantasy championships are fucked for many people, leagues should just split championship.
That was my suggestion as someone who was in the championship and had a Bengals player. But the other guy agreed to use the stats from our Bengals players this week and add it to our score from last week.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Doctors missed their chance. Should have told him he was in a coma for 23 years.

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
EDIT I guess adding the 8th team adds extra bye week(s) for the top teams or something?
Wouldn't that mean no bye weeks for anyone? You start with 8 teams, then have 4, then 2. If you give out 2 bye weeks, you start with 8 teams, have 3 games (to eliminate 3 teams) and the next week you have 5 teams. So someone would get 2 bye weeks.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Doctors missed their chance. Should have told him he was in a coma for 23 years.
I was going to add “and y’all won the superbowl that year too, here is your ring” and then hand him a ring from one of their previous Super Bowl wins but that’s where it all falls apart.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't that mean no bye weeks for anyone? You start with 8 teams, then have 4, then 2. If you give out 2 bye weeks, you start with 8 teams, have 3 games (to eliminate 3 teams) and the next week you have 5 teams. So someone would get 2 bye weeks.

Makes more sense without byes, still seems really weird.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
NY Jets fans: So you're saying there's a chance....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

“Tom Brady’s grandchild just got drafted by the Bills! He is serving a backup QB to your current QB, Tom Brady”

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users