2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
looks like you might have some too

From the article:

There was fear Damar could’ve sustained a serious brain injury from lack of oxygen.
Knight and Pritts were also asked about Hamlin’s long-term prognosis.
The doctors said it’s too early to say if he could recover enough to ever play football again, but added the goal is to get him back to his pre-Monday Night Football condition.

FEAR that he COULD'VE.

You just can't read, bro.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
jesus you are a fucking idiot.

Find the exact quote in the article where it alludes to that he did indeed "get brain damage". All that's stated is fear that it was possible. Nothing is confirmed in any way.

Stop posting wrong shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Find the exact quote in the article where it alludes to that he did indeed "get brain damage". All that's stated is fear that it was possible. Nothing is confirmed in any way.

Stop posting wrong shit.

Still havent gotten it?

Maybe your brain damage is more extensive than I thought

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Stop posting wrong shit.
Jesus Christ bro you are whooshing so hard right now that I'm surprised you can still reach the keyboard through all the air resistance.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I guess so. Didn't realize it was supposed to be a shitty joke of some sort.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It would have a better joke if Hamlin had said something more obviously retarded like "Cincinnati is a great city."

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Stop posting wrong shit.

In case you still haven't got it. He's talking about the headline.

Also, stop associating with a known bet welcher. It would be more honorable to talk to the furry or the dog fucker.

I heard they are going to make a new football position for Hamlin.

Doorstop.

Change that to pro bowl category and you have the start of a solid joke.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Allen said Damar Hamlin, who went into cardiac arrest on the field on Monday night, has told the team, through his father, that he wants them to play.

“You can’t not honor his request to go out there,” Allen said. “Today’s news was a lot of tears of joy, I’ll tell you that. To know that’s what he wants, that’s what his dad wants, I think guys are excited to get out there.”

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pats are gonna get rolled. Bengals might as well sit their starters since the W would mean nothing.

If they don't play that Bills/Cincy game WTF would the Bills not roll out the ball boys at this point? Have to assume it's KC over the Raiders.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If they don't play that Bills/Cincy game WTF would the Bills not roll out the ball boys at this point? Have to assume it's KC over the Raiders.
KC has been pretty mediocre against weak teams lately, even if they did win. I could definitely see the raiders pull off an upset.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user