2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jets can't even beat themselves off. Offence consists of bunch of useless fucking faggots.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Looks like he may be fine.
This is so great to hear, I wish him well in life!

If he gets cleared at some point I wonder if he will attempt a comeback. Part of me would understand an attempted come back, kind of like he wants to conquer that fear and prove it to himself. I would also totally understand he decided to...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't think you ever come back from a heart issue. It's better to go through chemo and beat cancer then come back from a heart episode. No way the nfl would clear him to play.

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Don't think you ever come back from a heart issue. It's better to go through chemo and beat cancer then come back from a heart episode. No way the nfl would clear him to play.
JJ Watt? I know it wasn't as severe, but still serious. And I should have said "If (a big if)..."

Also, Coach McDermott was able to surprise the team with a Zoom call from Damar today, pretty fucking cool!

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

If it really is commotio cortis then none of that is true.

His hurdle would be purely psychological, but even that might not be much if he just remembers playing football one second then waking up in the hospital the next.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True I guess it's a freak thing that has less to do with the heart then an actual heart issue.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Looking at those women, I'd say he has a type. Similar nose/features on them all. Not sure if that'd be the case if they were beards.

Should have gone with 'That's a lot of mustache rides'

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Olivia Munn all but said Rodgers is a faggot.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
True I guess it's a freak thing that has less to do with the heart then an actual heart issue.
The hit didn't cause damage to his heart, it was just perfectly placed and timed to send him directly into Ventricular fibrillation, where the heart just kind of quivers instead of beating properly. His family said something about lung damage but I would guess the actual reason for the ventilator was that fluid built up in/around his lungs during all the cardiac dysfunction and he needed help getting enough oxygen until his system returned to a state of balance.

Brain damage is another matter entirely but short of having it happen in a hospital, you probably could not ask for a better place to go into cardiac arrest then on an NFL field during gametime.