2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still can't get used to touchbacks on kickoffs going to the 25 instead of the 20. Something about it sticks in my craw.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
lets be honest we all want to see the Titans shit the bed and the Jags make the playoffs

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
and the Jags make the playoffs
zpva0Gx.jpg

• 3Worf

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My predictions for the playoffs

AFC: Wild Card
Jags over Chargers
Bengals over Ravens
Bills over Dolphins

Divisional
Chiefs over Jags
Bengals over Bills

Championship
Chiefs over Bengals

NFC: Wild Card
Packers over 49ers
Giants over Vikings
Cowboys over Bucs

Divisional
Packers over Eagles
Cowboys over Giants

Championship
Cowboys over Packers (only because A A ron sucks in the nfc championship games look it up)

Super Bowl
Cowboys over Chiefs

Jerry Jones collapses hoisting the Super Bowl trophy and dies of “suddenly” while faggots in this thread try and explain that the exertion and stress of lifting the trophy is why he died not because he’s vaccinated.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Just saw Saints backup safety Sorensen at my kids basketball game and he made me feel bad. We’re the same height and built similarly, but he’s the peak of white guy physique and it was cool to see what I could have looked like if I didn’t love beer and video games.

surprisingly not huge and while I wouldn’t want him tackling me, I wouldn’t want to have to hit running backs if I was him if that makes sense

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My predictions for the playoffs

AFC: Wild Card
Jags over Chargers
Bengals over Ravens
Bills over Dolphins

Divisional
Chiefs over Jags
Bengals over Bills

Championship
Chiefs over Bengals

NFC: Wild Card
Packers over 49ers
Giants over Vikings
Cowboys over Bucs

Divisional
Packers over Eagles
Cowboys over Giants

Championship
Cowboys over Packers (only because A A ron sucks in the nfc championship games look it up)

Super Bowl
Cowboys over Chiefs

Jerry Jones collapses hoisting the Super Bowl trophy and dies of “suddenly” while faggots in this thread try and explain that the exertion and stress of lifting the trophy is why he died not because he’s vaccinated.
You went through all of that and didn’t have jerry lifting the Lombardi over the defeated bills?