NFC: Wild Card
Packers over 49ers
Giants over Vikings
Cowboys over Bucs

Divisional
Packers over Eagles
Cowboys over Giants

Championship
Cowboys over Packers (only because A A ron sucks in the nfc championship games look it up)

Super Bowl
Cowboys over Chiefs

Jerry Jones collapses hoisting the Super Bowl trophy and dies of “suddenly” while faggots in this thread try and explain that the exertion and stress of lifting the trophy is why he died not because he’s vaccinated.
Only if the person handing the trophy to Jerry bumps him in the chest with it first to further confuse the issue.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it's been 10 years, I think it's time to put another 200 on 49ers

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck is that another ACL OL injury for the Bengals. Devastating for the right side. Fuck.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Maybe I spoke too soon, can't leave *checks notes* some dude named Einhorn with 50 seconds!

disgusted ace ventura GIF

• 1Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll give the Pats credit, they came to play. But Hines with 2 kickoff returns for TD's was unbelievable.

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Steelers front office getting Chicago’s second round pick from the Claypool trade is a nice salve for barely missing the playoffs.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cowboys won't last in the playoffs with all these boneheaded coaching decisions.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams clearly need upgrades on the OL even if the original starters were ready to start the season next year.

Our center position has been fucked half the year, need someone more dependable imo. Left Tackle obviously been an issue most of the year too.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
lol dak tried to throw a pick 6 and it was dropped, so he tried again next play and got it done.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users