2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers offense needs to stop settling for FG's.

Hopefully the defense is fully awake now and is ready to shit on Geno

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers start hot and now looking like shit. Better wake up.

Part of it looks like rookie being exposed

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A draw on 3rd and 8? Is Sean McVay coaching?

Never call a play that doesn't plan on trying to block Bosa God that was awful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny thing is considering how many utter retards have gotten multiple shots at HC in the NFL, Kingsbury might get another one too if he just lays low for a year.

I just don't understand why anyone from the NFL became interested in him in the first place, even fucked up franchises like the Jets and Cardinals. Motherfucker couldn't average above .500 in College football even with Patrick fucking Mahomes as his quarterback for three years.

"The leadership of both Steve and Kliff have been key factors in the team's turnaround over the last three seasons," Cardinals owner Michael Bidwill said. "We are all looking forward to continuing that progress and recognize these two individuals will be a big part of achieving our long-term goals as an organization."

Bill Bidwill died in 2019 after hiring Kingsbury and I guess his son wanted to show the world that the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it came to incompetence. Gives the GM and HC six year contract extensions despite three consecutive late-season collapses and a single miserable playoff appearance, then fire them both the next year when the team is devastated by injury and it isn't actually Kingsbury's fault.

Michael Bidwill may lead the Cardinals to the very top of the list of mismanaged franchises.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean the shock here is your defense .
Yeah I don't get it.

The offense is at least moving, just not finishing. Defense started out great, and now can't stop shit. On top of it now they are making just boneheaded penalties. It's almost like they don't want to win.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
49ers still soft covering Metcalf eh? Still not working out eh.

Edit- LOL Geno Smith..someone stab him with a needle.