2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vikings have pretty much followed this pattern every year for a while now. Look good early, back into the playoffs, then lose to the first real team they have to play. Plus for whatever reason, the Giants seem to have the NFCN's number and have forever. Nothing about that game even remotely surprised me. Bengals are either seriously buttmad about the seeding still or just plain were not mentally prepared for that game. Fortunately for them, the Shitbirds could not get out of their own way. Tonight should be hilarious. If Dallas fans thought McMuffin was bad normally, they are in for a real treat watching him get outcoached in a playoff game then blame it on everyone else but himself. We Packer fans have seen that routine a bunch over the years.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1673890747067.png

• 10Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 10 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol I'm sure someone will be desperate enough to pay it, but how good a coach is he really? I'm sure as shit not calling Payton a bad coach, but he had a first ballot QB his entire career as well as one of the most consistently performing general managers in Loomis.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As much as I am a Cowboys fan, Prescott throws 3 INTs, and Brady is well, going to be Brady in the playoffs. Buccs by 10...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want Brady to beat the cowboys and retire

Doesn't even play the next game. Just mutters something about "dem boys" at the press conference and is never seen again.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users