2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have bills winning Super Bowl thanks to ghost of hamlin on mgm.

Draft kings - got the free $200 for signing up. I always use mgm or at circa/Caeser’s.

I got bengals winning on draft kings and chase scoring first TD.

@Foggy I stupidly put $100 on cowboys winning straight moneyline
I think the whole Hamlin thing is totally overrated in terms of motivation. A team like the Bills was already operating so highly I don't think they have another gear to use.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the whole Hamlin thing is totally overrated in terms of motivation. A team like the Bills was already operating so highly I don't think they have another gear to use.

This guy

next thing you’re going to tell me is that the Ghost of Kiev was overrated too.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Bills are going to try and pull too much magic out of the Josh Allen hat like they did all year, but there's too much of that on film already.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bills offense was shit this year. Take out 5 good games and they are middling and you are seeing it today.

Losing Miller their defense went from 3rd in pass rush to 27th.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ghost of Hamlin going to overturn that shit!

20E7161E-58CA-4280-A858-6C79C7C70D51.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Buffalo has no answers for Cincinnati, and now they lose 2 DB's on 1 play? Yikes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I thought Burrow was the MVP last year, with proper context, and man he just looks like a winner. Kid is really good, just stop saying gay social justice shit you little fucker. Bengals oline has definitive room for improvement as well - that's going to be horrifying when that happens and when they get Awuzie back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The Bills are getting further from a SB every year, big questions need to be asked this off-season imo.