2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This is the first time I’ve watched both championship games and thought all 4 teams looked like shit

• 6Like
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Of course the homer defends it.

Shit was rigged to make sure they got their first ever joggerbowl.
Fan doesn't make me a homer, faggot. Did you not watch games this season? They've called that when only *one* foot was out of bounds. I think it's ticky tack, like a bunch of in pocket roughing the passer calls, but that's still the way it's been all year.

Feel bad for Assai since he had such a huge game otherwise.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Man, really hope Mahomes can overcome the Eagles, but I'm not feeling confident. Fuckkkkkkk lol

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the nfl has called that all season then the nfl fucking sucks.

A ticky tack call like that has no business in being in the championship game

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Late hit out of bounds has been called like that for decades

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Of course the homer defends it.

Shit was rigged to make sure they got their first ever joggerbowl.
Joggerbowl, Kelce brothers, Andy Reid. There was ZERO chance the Chiefs were losing that game.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Late hit out of bounds has been called like that for decades

Literally took 2 steps out of bounds before getting shoved down. Plenty of other stuff to complain about officiating wise in this game but not this call. Dude just made a stupid decision at the worst possible time.

• 11Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

It showed. 49ers were retarded and put Purdy back in when they’d have been much better off running a wildcat at that point. Not that it would have mattered though. Hurts missed a bunch of throws, but had a few good runs in there.

I think eagles beat the chiefs pretty easily since chiefs have no ability to stop a quarterback that can run the ball

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Combine the chiefs O-line and bengals receivers and they might have a full teams worth of healthy players

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have to see how 2 weeks off helps Hurts/Mahomes heal up. Agree with others here that we didn't exactly get to see the highest level from any of these teams today. Chiefs need to find some WR, too.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Come on, there were plenty of other calls to bitch about that legit were weak/bad. But Mahomes was way out of bounds just dumb decision to shove him.
No man he was paid to do it, just like the refs didnt call that block to the back on the punt return that set up the game winning field goal.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Eagles pass rush will finish off what the Bungles couldn't. NFC Beast confirmed for all time as only division in NFL with all 4 teams winning multiple Super Bowls.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users