2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No man he was paid to do it, just like the refs didnt call that block to the back on the punt return that set up the game winning field goal.

Shit there were a million missed holding calls on both OL's, too. Although I will say it happened so early in the play I"m not surprised they didn't even look at it. Refs only seem to see those block in the backs when it's literally right at the point where ball carrier breaks loose...and even then, if it's a big momentum changing pick 6 in a playoff game, they just ignore the shit out of them every time, too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HAHAHA Kelce telling that mayor to know his role LMAO

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Literally took 2 steps out of bounds before getting shoved down. Plenty of other stuff to complain about officiating wise in this game but not this call. Dude just made a stupid decision at the worst possible time.
He didn't shove him. He had forward momentum and pushed him. His arms started going for it before he was out of bounds, maybe one foot out but at real time you can't tell. He didn't extend his arms to shove him.

Bitch call nobody should be defending this shit except chiefs fans.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The problem is the NFL has gotten to the point where the game is literally unable to be officiated. If they actually called penalties on everything that was a penalty by the book, we’d probably end up with a penalty on 95% of plays. So that leaves it to where the officials get to decide what penalties to call, and you can almost always point to another play where the same or worse wasn’t called.

Merrith

He didn't shove him. He had forward momentum and pushed him. His arms started going for it before he was out of bounds, maybe one foot out but at real time you can't tell. He didn't extend his arms to shove him.

Bitch call nobody should be defending this shit except chiefs fans.

He put two arms on his shoulder/back and shoved. Mahomes sold it a little I'm sure, but he definitely put some force into the "push". Maybe one foot? At best it's happening as the 2nd foot is coming down out. Video is clear as day. Bitching about this being called makes you seem like a complete moron.

I didn't have a dog in this game, I just hope whoever won it goes on to beat the Eagles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
There was some very heavy handed officiating in both games, and it made for terrible football. Really don’t care who wins, but this is the worst championship day to watch that I can remember.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Also the intentional grounding penalty when Mahomes threw the ball away in the same exact circumstances. Lots of home cooking penalties today. Block in the back on the punt return was so egregious. NFL refs suck but in these critical games, penalties that swing the outcome suck so fucking much.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Frankly aside from Alex, we should all join in just being happy to shit on Eli Apple once again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guess the Chiefs are the villains now.

It all works out for the best, though. Either Chiefs win the SB or Philly gets destroyed by riots.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He put two arms on his shoulder/back and shoved. Mahomes sold it a little I'm sure, but he definitely put some force into the "push". Maybe one foot? At best it's happening as the 2nd foot is coming down out. Video is clear as day. Bitching about this being called makes you seem like a complete moron.

I didn't have a dog in this game, I just hope whoever won it goes on to beat the Eagles.
I also didn't have a dog in this fight. I just can't believe what a shit sport the NFL is. Its completely OK not to call something. They do that all the time too. So why is it OK to call it there instead of letting it go?

"Oh they called it all season" is a stupid fucking excuse when they miss tons of calls. There was no flagrant abuse of him trying to injure Mahomes there.

What about the intentional grounding they didn't call just before that?

"They call that all season" excuse doesn't hold up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The problem is the NFL has gotten to the point where the game is literally unable to be officiated. If they actually called penalties on everything that was a penalty by the book, we’d probably end up with a penalty on 95% of plays. So that leaves it to where the officials get to decide what penalties to call, and you can almost always point to another play where the same or worse wasn’t called.
Instead you get select calling, which makes it a rigged product like pro wrestling.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I also didn't have a dog in this fight. I just can't believe what a shit sport the NFL is. Its completely OK not to call something. They do that all the time too. So why is it OK to call it there instead of letting it go?

"Oh they called it all season" is a stupid fucking excuse when they miss tons of calls. There was no flagrant abuse of him trying to injure Mahomes there.

What missed intentional grounding are you talking about?

Merrith

What intentional grounding? The one where he got hit as he was throwing?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was after they called it on Burrow, maybe it wasn't on that exact drive.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Instead you get select calling, which makes it a rigged product like pro wrestling.
Definitely makes it so the fans of the losing team can cry and point to bad or missed calls every single game

• 1Salty