2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We have a new member Denamian Denamian .
iwYvc3T.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This outcome makes me feel better in the sense that the 49ers would have ended up losing to the Chiefs again anyway.

And fuck Nick Sirianni. Hope hes having the worse night of his life. What a gigantic faggot. Hell be gone in a year or two just like Doug when Philly goes 8-9.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure what's sadder, crying about refs who made an obvious and correct call or that people were actually rooting for the Eagles.

Oh well. Either way, Mahomes made you his bitch so deal with it

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Agree 100%. I just think about Niners/Ravens 4th and goal play where Crabtree gets hugged in the end zone and Jim Harbaugh is on the sidelines yelling for a hold and wonder where the consistency is.
Don't worry guys. Referees could never be caught up in gambling scandals or anything of the sort. They care about their access most of all.

Sleep easy tonight knowing something like that could never happen in professional sports.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

The timing of the call was strange, as it seemed to leverage a Chiefs victory, when it didnt need to. The Chiefs would have probably won anyway, and the refs didnt need to "bail them out" or anything. It was more suspicious based on a win percentage angle. Does anyone know how much that call increased the Chiefs win probability?

It was almost like it was an opportunity type call, like if it was rigged, that call at that moment virtually secures a 3 point Chiefs win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The timing of the call was strange, as it seemed to leverage a Chiefs victory, when it didnt need to. The Chiefs would have probably won anyway, and the refs didnt need to "bail them out" or anything. It was more suspicious based on a win percentage angle. Does anyone know how much that call increased the Chiefs win probability?

It was almost like it was an opportunity type call, like if it was rigged, that call at that moment virtually secures a 3 point Chiefs win.

If I'm reading this right, it only increased the Chiefs chances of winning 6%, from 74% to 80%, which then increased to 90% when the Eagles took their timeout a play later.

Since the bottom line is the final play of the game and it has a 8% chance of an Eagles victory in the far right column I assume that's the chance at the beginning of the play, not the result of it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry guys. Referees could never be caught up in gambling scandals or anything of the sort. They care about their access most of all.

Sleep easy tonight knowing something like that could never happen in professional sports.

And they can fuck up, and it can be two different guys making different calls a decade apart.

In the end, tonight was actually a pretty well reffed game where they got a few close calls right.

• 1Like

Tide27

Someone lost a bet.
Every one of these videos like this are staged.

Everyone hopes to go viral with these stupid ass videos. Costs more money to take a family of 4 to a nice dinner than it costs to buy a 55 inch TV these days.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!

gak

<Gold Donor>
Lmao waddle over here wtf bradshaw
lol, what an interview...

"waddle over here you fat fuck !"
"you're old like me, you gonna hang it up finally ?"
"go get your cheeseburger you fat piece of shit..."

tb.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Arizona is such a shit run organization, they can't even prepare a domed field correctly.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really did not have a dog in the fight on this, but the fucking constant ball gargling of Mahomes by everyone and lopsided officiating actually had me pulling for the Eagles by the end. And the officiating was bad in that game. They had been letting shit go like that all fucking night, but then at the end they call it all of a sudden? Plus KCs O Line is never called for holding ever (this carried over from the Bengals game). But to me the biggest standout was the ticky tack substitution call to let Reid take more time to decide to challenge early on. I have NEVER seen anything close to that happen before.

Having said all that, the Eagles did themselves no favors. 2 to 1 time of possession advantage and their offense still outscored KC's offence, but still managed to lose the game with that stacked D against a hobbled QB. Even without that holding call, its unlikely the Eagles would have won or even tied it up with the rate of speed they were moving the ball generally. But it just sealed the deal and felt like someone phoned down and said "Don't let this shit go to OT". Not having the right cleats on out of the gate when they KNEW the field was shit from prior experience was a coaching failure, as well. They could not put the game away early, despite numerous opportunities. Now we get to listen to six months of the media tongue punching Mahomee's fartbox and talking about what an amazing coach Reid is. And down here in Texas, I get to listen to Cowboy fans jerk themselves off because their divisional rivals choke, which passes for achievement in Dallas it seems. Thanks Eagles, you never fail to dissapoint.

• 3Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- The phantom TD run by Rape Ape Rothlesburger remains the worst call by officials in SB history.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy

I was thinking the same thing. At the very least the Eagles would have had time for a few plays rather than one very limp dick hail Mary attempt, but the Chiefs would have scored either way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As sick as I am of the fucking Chiefs already, I wish Gravy were here to see them dominating.

• 11Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 17 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right on queue, Philly demonstrates how shitty it's population is. Win or lose they were always going to riot and destroy.

• 4Like