2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It isn't even that out of the ordinary for contracts nowadays. Yes, this one is on the extreme side, but plenty of teams setup contracts that have very little against the books in the year they sign it while giving them a huge signing bonus, and it gets larger each subsequent year.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

um..k

It has to be boredom right? They have to still have plenty of millions. Just find a fucking hobby and relax. Or travel the world. This kind of stupid shit is just dumb. Who's gonna pay to see 2 retired football players try to beat up their already beat up bodies? Expect to see a lot of hugging.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It has to be boredom right? They have to still have plenty of millions. Just find a fucking hobby and relax. Or travel the world. This kind of stupid shit is just dumb. Who's gonna pay to see 2 retired football players try to beat up their already beat up bodies? Expect to see a lot of hugging.

Logan Paul showed that you can get an easy payday from it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, they're football players so they're most likely dumb and didn't manage their money well. Plus, Adrian has like 3,000 kids to support.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking more and more likely the Seahawks just trade DK since they wont sign him as the price keeps going up.

Fadaar

That guy
Team is gonna be shit for the next few years anyway, may as well get some draft picks stocked up. Don't see Pete Carroll lasting too much longer either, dude is way older than I thought he was.

• 1Like

Jozu

Martellus Bennett and Julian Edelman were saying Jimmy Garoppolo is a bitch on a podcast recently. (Edelman was talking about how Bennett had made similar comments previously) I guess he lost the Patriots locker room during deflate gate when he couldnt start a game because of a non throwing shoulder injury, forcing Jacoby Brissett to start even though he was also injured, if not more severely than Garoppolo. (Brady was suspended) Guys lost respect for him after that, and he had also rubbed some guys the wrong way, as he never accepts criticism or takes responsibility for anything.

Thats why he shouted he was hurt from the rooftops last year in order to let people know he was playing hurt. He had something to prove, but didnt prove shit as he played awful. Some things dont change, as he never took any responsibility for his poor play in San Francisco. I think thats why everyone loved him in the 49ers locker room because he went out of his way to be a "team guy" after being ran out of town in New England. That and they started winning. In the end though he proved he wasnt good enough, and the 49ers felt the same as they gave up everything for Lance.

Thats why him being on the team still is outrageous. Hopefully they actually can move him once he starts throwing.

• 1Like

Animosity

Team is gonna be shit for the next few years anyway, may as well get some draft picks stocked up. Don't see Pete Carroll lasting too much longer either, dude is way older than I thought he was.
They just gave Pete an extension this offseason unfortunately. Not that that means anything, he can still be fired. But it seems like ownership is all onboard with Pete and John having their contracts finish out together.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
They just gave Pete an extension this offseason unfortunately. Not that that means anything, he can still be fired. But it seems like ownership is all onboard with Pete and John having their contracts finish out together.

I meant he'd consider retirement more than getting fired. I think with the massive roster turnover they're in the middle of it'd be a good idea to turn the reins over to someone younger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

I meant he'd consider retirement more than getting fired. I think with the massive roster turnover they're in the middle of it'd be a good idea to turn the reins over to someone younger.
You think he would of done that this offseason instead of signing an extension and going through a multi year rebuild.

• 1Like